Author Topic: I wanted to join >.>  (Read 19306 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
I wanted to join >.>
« on: September 01, 2005, 09:57:20 am »
I been wanting to join for a long time and here are some posers taking my spot light. I would like to join becuase there is alot of cool people and programmers in this clan and since iam talking Comp science 1 this year and learning VB.net I can know understand your conversations in op x86  ???
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: I wanted to join >.>
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 10:45:30 am »
I been wanting to join for a long time and here are some posers taking my spot light. I would like to join becuase there is alot of cool people and programmers in this clan and since iam talking Comp science 1 this year and learning VB.net I can know understand your conversations in op x86  ???

You can? I can't understand our conversations half the time.  :P
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 04:07:52 pm »
If you're calling the people up for x86 membership the posers, then you're very wrong about me:
Date Registered:  December 29, 2004, 03:20:43 AM, and not counting the months I spent gaming and chatting in the channel before the forums.
Also I have worked hard to get enough friends to feel confident I would get 3/4 votes, even MyndFyre's (I know how he voted and let's just say we aren't enemies). Add to that that I was the first to ask for approval before a slew up canidates came up.

So exempt me from the "poser" list, poser. :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 05:00:11 pm »
The way I see it, that's how everyone who wasn't one of the original members (or had at least been friends with original members for a long time) is.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 09:12:03 pm »
If you're calling everyone else besides the original members posers, then why did you vote them in? Each canidate that makes it in shouldn't get disrespected like that man, another way to put it is that if even 1/3 of your members are "posers" to you, then your "trial" methods/phase is seriously flawed.
Besides, aren't we all friends here (most of us), I came to make some friends, have a good time?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 09:14:10 pm »
Sidoh isn't an original member neither.

Being a poser means nothing.... :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 09:17:10 pm »
My cousin is a poser, he wears skater shoes. It makes me laugh.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 09:17:36 pm »
My cousin is a poser, he wears skater shoes. It makes me laugh.

Hey, so do I! :(
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 09:36:21 pm »
If you're calling everyone else besides the original members posers, then why did you vote them in? Each canidate that makes it in shouldn't get disrespected like that man, another way to put it is that if even 1/3 of your members are "posers" to you, then your "trial" methods/phase is seriously flawed.
Besides, aren't we all friends here (most of us), I came to make some friends, have a good time?
Perhaps I phrased my sentence incorrectly. I was replying to this message, I'll highlight, in bold, what I was talking about.

If you're calling the people up for x86 membership the posers, then you're very wrong about me:
Date Registered: December 29, 2004, 03:20:43 AM, and not counting the months I spent gaming and chatting in the channel before the forums.
Also I have worked hard to get enough friends to feel confident I would get 3/4 votes, even MyndFyre's (I know how he voted and let's just say we aren't enemies). Add to that that I was the first to ask for approval before a slew up canidates came up.

I think most of our new, joining members are like that.  Or at least some reasonable fraction of the amount of time you've been around the clan.  Additionally, if you have to *try* to make friends with the members of the clan (not saying you did, GameSnake, you mesh well with us I think), you obviously shouldn't be in it.

And @ Super_X's poser comment: That was lame.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 09:39:59 pm »
Perhaps I phrased my sentence incorrectly. I was replying to this message, I'll highlight, in bold, what I was talking about.

Date Registered: December 29, 2004, 03:20:43 AM, and not counting the months I spent gaming and chatting in the channel before the forums.

I think most of our new, joining members are like that.  Or at least some reasonable fraction of the amount of time you've been around the clan.  Additionally, if you have to *try* to make friends with the members of the clan (not saying you did, GameSnake, you mesh well with us I think), you obviously shouldn't be in it.

And @ Super_X's poser comment: That was lame.
Agreed. I think being a little "out there" to get some attention is OK but I can honostly say I haven't gone out of my way to forceablly make friends here, it's just an organic thing that happens over a period of time, eventually everyone knows you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 09:52:41 pm »
I definitely agree with you GameSnake.  You have to be a little more forth going than you normally are, especially if you're usually shy (not saying you are, just laying the facts out).  Like I already said, I think you mesh well with our members.  :)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 07:02:06 pm »
I been wanting to join for a long time and here are some posers taking my spot light. I would like to join becuase there is alot of cool people and programmers in this clan and since iam talking Comp science 1 this year and learning VB.net I can know understand your conversations in op x86  Huh
I honestly doubt that you will be able to understand what they are saying by taking Computer Science 1.  There is A LOT more too it.  I have already taken Computer Science, and I still don't know what they are talking about the majority of the time.  And even after I take AP Computer Science, I still will not know. 

But, good luck getting into the clan.  I personally haven't seen you around, I think you should probably wait longer before you ask to become a member, but that is my personal opinion.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2005, 12:10:21 am »
Beating a dead horse when saying, but, you don't need any programming or major technical knowledge to join this clan, incase you didn't know. Alot of people assume that about this clan.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 03:00:04 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan.  But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it.  So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.
And all winds that liven

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2005, 03:34:04 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan. But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it. So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.

That's somewhat true; at least, each member has their own niche where they excell at, and most end up liking similar things because of how the clan is structured. This is just the type of clan that appeals to specific people with specific wants and needs.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 09:51:32 am »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan.  But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it.  So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.

I didnt say I want to join for the soul reason of programming..... I said I would like to join becuase of alot of cool people in it and I can quote funny shit mainly >.> But you are probally right I still wont get what there talking about even after comp science 2 WTF

But, good luck getting into the clan.  I personally haven't seen you around, I think you should probably wait longer before you ask to become a member, but that is my personal opinion.

BNSL dosnet work for me and my shitty comp. So none of me bots where working till yesterday. I been here for about a good 6 months now. BSing with wires and networks or helping every noob that comes into the channel at 3 A.M asking for help on bots >.>

Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 11:07:00 am »
If you can't get a simple thing like BNLS to run, how are you helping "newbs" with thier bot problems? /=

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 12:47:09 pm »
if you re read the statement I said I got it to work last night it was only down for a day for me or so
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 03:18:30 pm »
I wish my school had computer science classes.  :(

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 05:51:17 pm »
Even my school has those...
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 05:55:36 pm »
Your quotes keep breaking, Zero.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 06:23:41 pm »
GameSnake, you should stop worrying, I remember back when Op x86 had only 3-4 people in it, right when iago broke off from e1-, and Newby joined x86, but was somewhat still in e1-, then he stopped idling there, and Trust banned him and Hitmen for it, I had been waiting to join since then, so :-* stop. The key is to not bitch, just keep being patient. (Obviously I wasn't patient enough, so take my advice).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 06:25:23 pm by Scr33n0r »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 06:29:53 pm »
(Obviously I wasn't patient enough, so take my advice).

You weren't patient at all. Infact, you exploded. :P
- Newby

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2005, 06:34:59 pm »
(Obviously I wasn't patient enough, so take my advice).

You weren't patient at all. Infact, you exploded. :P

Sh.

I was patient however for a good 6 months.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 06:37:09 pm by Scr33n0r »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 06:37:11 pm »
- Newby

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 08:25:57 pm »
Rofl, DELETE DELETE!

dx

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 08:33:09 pm »
That is true, x86 is NOT a pure programming clan. But, the majority of the members that I personally have talked to DO program, and are knowledgeable of it. So that is probably why it's procieved(sp?) as a programming clan.

That's somewhat true; at least, each member has their own niche where they excell at, and most end up liking similar things because of how the clan is structured. This is just the type of clan that appeals to specific people with specific wants and needs.

Indeed, clan x86 is dedicated to males who enjoy the attractive opposite sex.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 08:35:06 pm »
Wow, that was kinda crazy.  Although, it would suck if he has been waiting for a long time and others get in in a few weeks.

But, you didn't get enough people to like you.  Which is what you should of been focused on, and not how long it will be if you get in..

But, good luck next time, I bet you will get in eventually(sp?) if you want in.  You seem like a good person. ;)
And all winds that liven

- The Rasmus

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 08:58:45 pm »
Haha, I guess I should use that "quote" thing, huh?  I was just talking about Scr33n0r and his little explotion he had when he didn't get in.

Kinda off topic, sorry. :(  Nothing pertaining to you dx.
And all winds that liven

- The Rasmus

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 10:19:10 pm »
Bah its all good in the hood anyways I have been safelisted and shit by joe and deadly so dosent really matter to me just would like to have a sexy [x86] tag though without having sex with the void for a few days >.>
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2005, 10:46:28 pm »

I didnt say I want to join for the soul reason of programming..... I said I would like to join becuase of alot of cool people in it and I can quote funny shit mainly >.> But you are probally right I still wont get what there talking about even after comp science 2 WTF

BNSL dosnet work for me and my shitty comp. So none of me bots where working till yesterday. I been here for about a good 6 months now. BSing with wires and networks or helping every noob that comes into the channel at 3 A.M asking for help on bots >.>

OMG LEARN TO QUOTE+SPELL

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2005, 11:08:36 pm »
Haha, I guess I should use that "quote" thing, huh?  I was just talking about Scr33n0r and his little explotion he had when he didn't get in.

It was quite a long time ago, I grew. :)

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2005, 11:18:16 pm »

OMG LEARN TO QUOTE+SPELL

sorry rabbit trix are for kids
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2005, 05:59:10 pm »
Yeah, kids with no taste buds.  Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2005, 07:47:53 pm »
Yeah, kids with no taste buds.  Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.
...I want to know how you came to this conclusion?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2005, 11:23:39 pm »
Perhabs the reasoning behind his statement lies in the fact he feels Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.

Don't ask me though.  What do I know?  ::)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2005, 01:46:44 am »
Perhabs the reasoning behind his statement lies in the fact he feels Trix taste like 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunks.

Don't ask me though.  What do I know?  ::)
Well, I'd just like to know where he found a 3 year old moldy dried up tabasco chunk(s).

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2005, 06:56:22 pm »
It was a figure of speech.  Trix suck.

dx

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2005, 07:25:15 pm »

It was quite a long time ago, I grew. :)
..... LONG TIME AGO
Quote from: Scr33n0r November 26, 2004, 06:05:50 PM
You're telling me to be patient!?!?! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BE PATIENT???

Listen you assholes, I've been waiting for well over three months to get in. I havn't said one bad thing to anyone, AT ALL. iago told me that I would be in the clan in two weeks, I waited nicely. Two weeks passed and I was told I would be let in soon. I waited patiently again. Every day I asked iago how much longer it would be, then I was told you guys had to pick leaders, so I waited, then you guys said you had to make RULES, so I waited, then you guys get a web site, then you guys change channels, yet no one wants to tell me, I wait even more. Then after a month or so c0Ld starts idling in the channel, what do I find out next? Three days later he's in the clan. I was sad about this, because I had been waiting alot longer, but then I figured, well it can't be long now, I've been really nice to these guys, and I've been really patient, and c0Ld probably got in because he hosts the forums site. I wait more, HighTowelie starts idling in the channel for a little while, I talk to Networks and he tells me how he plans to join x86, I was nice and said cool, thinking "when" I got in that I would vote for him because he's my friend. Now today I find out that him AND Towelie just got in. Now I'm told to be PATIENT!?!?! There's only so much I can take, and guess what! Today I go banned from channel because I reconnected to battle.net three times because my lag was in the red and I was trying to fix it! Krazed comes and says "stop rejoining -.-" I say "stfu dude, I'm trying to fix ping", and I get banned. I might as well not join considering that basicly all of you hate me anyways. But hell, atleast I tried to join, atleast I was here since literaly the beginning, atleast I tried to be patient, but ohh no, that wasn't good enough for you guys, you felt like rubbing it in and letting everyone eles get in, in 2-3 days. Well I guess that's what I get for trying to be friends with people too "good" for me.

Wasn't that long ago such things were said, scr33n0r. However, congratulations on finding the English language and proper grammar!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 07:27:04 pm by dx »

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2005, 08:37:10 pm »
'04, '05, I consider that a while. :(

dx

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2005, 09:32:56 pm »
Roughly 10 months, so you can define that as a "while"

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2005, 09:39:33 pm »
Wait when did dx become an x86 member?!

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2005, 09:41:19 pm »
Wait when did dx become an x86 member?!

darkxir has been in x86 for a very long time..

dx

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2005, 05:06:57 am »
Pay attention gamesnake :P

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2005, 07:22:29 pm »
Fuck i'm dumb. Sorry darkxir, I recongize you now. :)

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2005, 03:39:16 pm »
It took me all around 3 secs to figure it out it was him  :P
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2005, 11:53:05 pm »
It took me all around 3 secs to figure it out it was him  :P
Old topic.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2005, 09:54:18 am »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2005, 10:21:29 am »
*?

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2005, 11:44:09 am »
That means once you scratch off the surface, Scr33n0r is gay?
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2005, 11:55:42 am »
Do you not know what 'I <3 [insert name here]' means? Seriously, what is this bad attitude coming from you? It's a simple joke.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2005, 12:24:57 pm »
Do you not know what 'I <3 [insert name here]' means? Seriously, what is this bad attitude coming from you? It's a simple joke.

Or maybe....  since you made a picture of a scratch-off where the word "fags" used to be and replaced that with "Scr33n0r," I was making the simple joke that you apparently couldn't take that implied that "fags" and "Scr33n0r" meant the same thing.

There was no "bad attitude" in this post.  There *was* bad attititude in Palio's post that you also replied to; I don't really like him, and I like less that he only wants to be here when he thinks he can get into the clan (persistence is one thing, but we're apparently only worth his time when he thinks he can join).  I resent that kind of action.  It shows that he's more interested in the "status" associated with being part of this group than making this group somehow better.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2005, 12:29:38 pm »

Or maybe....  since you made a picture of a scratch-off where the word "fags" used to be and replaced that with "Scr33n0r," I was making the simple joke that you apparently couldn't take that implied that "fags" and "Scr33n0r" meant the same thing.

There was no "bad attitude" in this post.  There *was* bad attititude in Palio's post that you also replied to; I don't really like him, and I like less that he only wants to be here when he thinks he can get into the clan (persistence is one thing, but we're apparently only worth his time when he thinks he can join).  I resent that kind of action.  It shows that he's more interested in the "status" associated with being part of this group than making this group somehow better.
Good point about Palio, and I wasn't able to sense the joke in your original reply to me, so eh, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2005, 09:52:24 am »
so can I join?  ;)
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce