Author Topic: Welcome to our newest member, GameSnake!  (Read 14243 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to our newest member, GameSnake!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 11:48:13 am »
That thread is almost a year old..
Thank you Mr. Obvious? Point?

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 12:44:38 pm »
Well I was trying to point out that your "outburst I forgot" was in a year-old thread and thusly should probly not be brought up, was that so "obvious"? I was only trying help your case but I guess you don't deserve it.
If you want to be sarcastic then take it some where else, you're never getting my vote if you act like a jerk.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2005, 01:46:27 pm »
Well I was trying to point out that your "outburst I forgot" was in a year-old thread and thusly should probly not be brought up, was that so "obvious"? I was only trying help your case but I guess you don't deserve it.
If you want to be sarcastic then take it some where else, you're never getting my vote if you act like a jerk.
Alright, got you to where I want you to be.

You just got in x86, and up untill this time, you were a happy little guy, however, once in the clan, you begin to act like a raged fool. Your powers of being in x86 aren't going to help you if you aren't going to keep acting like the nice person you had seemed to be. I just figured I'd bring it out in you.

As for trying to help me, if you want to help me, don't comment, my past does not effect the present, everyone knows I've matured from that point, and if you can't sense they're poking fun, I don't beleive I want your help.

Anyways, glad I finally figured out how you really act, and how easily I can rage you if I feel the need.

I'll be as sarcastic as I want, no rule against it, don't tell me how to act, new comer. I'm not being voted on.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2005, 02:40:55 pm »
Check the last 2 pages, there are plenty of outbursts by you there.  And if I check my AIM logs, I'm sure I could find plenty more. 

Snake hasn't changed since joining that I've noticed.  Before he joined, you never tried to annoy him. 

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2005, 06:00:38 pm »
Check the last 2 pages, there are plenty of outbursts by you there.  And if I check my AIM logs, I'm sure I could find plenty more. 

Snake hasn't changed since joining that I've noticed.  Before he joined, you never tried to annoy him. 
Why would I? He seemed fine then, I'm sensing attitude from him now.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2005, 06:55:46 pm »

Why would I? He seemed fine then, I'm sensing attitude from him now.

That's possible online?
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2005, 07:27:38 pm »
If you know the person well, yes.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 07:30:50 pm »
Which attitude is that?
Besides I am the same person to all my true friends and, what, you guys have known me, spent some time chatting with me, helped me in some way, I have helped you in some way and have had helped me in some way, and you have heated debates with me from time to time yet you respect my opinions and finally you have screened me for joining your prestigous clan? If not then you're no more dapt to judging me then the iago (iago especially) and  x86 members?  I am telling you like it is, not any other way. It's just a forum stop making a soap opera out of the ordeal.

The only wrong I did was assuming you was going to join. Yep sorry for assuming that, sue me.

And you do not consider this attitude? I think my comment was just.

Bottom line is you started it and you are the mad one.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 08:21:03 pm by GameSnake »

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 08:25:35 pm »

It was a sarcastic comment due to screenor doesn't know what's he's talking about.
How long has he known gamesnake to judge if he has an attitude or not...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 08:27:47 pm by xex »
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2005, 09:59:34 am »

It was a sarcastic comment due to screenor doesn't know what's he's talking about.
I don't need to know him, chances are you don't know I'm normally reading what everyone's saying in the channel, and just not joining in, I read his posts, a lot of topics on the forum I just don't feel the need to reply to, unless I feel I have anything worth saying, or commenting on.

Which attitude is that?
Besides I am the same person to all my true friends and, what, you guys have known me, spent some time chatting with me, helped me in some way, I have helped you in some way and have had helped me in some way, and you have heated debates with me from time to time yet you respect my opinions and finally you have screened me for joining your prestigous clan? If not then you're no more dapt to judging me then the iago (iago especially) and  x86 members?  I am telling you like it is, not any other way. It's just a forum stop making a soap opera out of the ordeal.

The only wrong I did was assuming you was going to join. Yep sorry for assuming that, sue me.

There were plenty of nicer ways I could have put that phrase I said to you, I just wanted to see how you'd react to an insult now, then you did before you were in x86. Your reply was moreso a threat, not just.

Everyone knows I do these things, it's nothing new, you'll either decide to ignore me, or befriend me. Either way everyone ends up being in a good mood, just takes time.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2005, 03:46:11 pm »

I don't need to know him, chances are you don't know I'm normally reading what everyone's saying in the channel, and just not joining in, I read his posts, a lot of topics on the forum I just don't feel the need to reply to, unless I feel I have anything worth saying, or commenting on.

Which attitude is that?

There were plenty of nicer ways I could have put that phrase I said to you, I just wanted to see how you'd react to an insult now, then you did before you were in x86. Your reply was moreso a threat, not just.

Everyone knows I do these things, it's nothing new, you'll either decide to ignore me, or befriend me. Either way everyone ends up being in a good mood, just takes time.
Really, don't worry about it it doesn't really matter. Lets just get over it.