Close enough.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Me.
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 06:21:29 am »
Joe.. is a young and aspiring programmer. See, as moronic as Joe acts sometimes, I see him becoming someone great. I don't know anyone else (other than newby, back in the day) that will program as much random shit  as Joe will. I like Joe, 90% of the time, and I'd like to see Joe back in the clan, when he matures up a little. Joe: I will approve you, over time. You and me both know x86 isn't going anywhere, so it's not like if you're out for maybe a month, or a little longer, that it will make a serious difference. We've been here since Sept. 04, we'll be here for years to come.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 11:46:00 am »
NO!

For emphasis.

Reinforcing my opinion that you're an absolute moron..
C'mon Joe.  This is the kind of thing that got you in trouble.  It isn't even your maturity level.  It's your arrogance.

Joe.. is a young and aspiring programmer. See, as moronic as Joe acts sometimes, I see him becoming someone great. I don't know anyone else (other than newby, back in the day) that will program as much random shit  as Joe will. I like Joe, 90% of the time, and I'd like to see Joe back in the clan, when he matures up a little.
Generally, I agree.  I'm with you on the programming-of-random-shit and like-him-90%-of-the-time and possibly even the becoming-someone-great (I'm more on the edge of "can be someone great" as opposed to "will be someone great").

Want to know why I was mean to you?  Or deadly?  Or xex?

To put it flatly, you've been a dickhead to members, to non-members, and you've in general put a bad face on this clan.

I really think you can do better than that, Joe, and I hope you do.  But until you do, until I see that changed, I will just as fervently oppose your joining as I supported your expulsion.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 04:13:44 pm »
Joe.. is a young and aspiring programmer. See, as moronic as Joe acts sometimes, I see him becoming someone great. I don't know anyone else (other than newby, back in the day) that will program as much random shit  as Joe will. I like Joe, 90% of the time, and I'd like to see Joe back in the clan, when he matures up a little. Joe: I will approve you, over time. You and me both know x86 isn't going anywhere, so it's not like if you're out for maybe a month, or a little longer, that it will make a serious difference. We've been here since Sept. 04, we'll be here for years to come.
THANK YOU.