Author Topic: Thingy  (Read 6602 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Thingy
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 03:43:25 pm »
I however, hate it. Nothing against you, but that is horribly made. The colors to me clash too much, and it's really bright (and my gamma is like, 2 off lowest). Also, the lens flare in the bottom right corner can be made about ~10% less opace (less visible).
Taking into fact that you're not a big graphical guy and more of a designer, not bad. 5/10
I know what opace is... I had 4th grade English.  :P

Try NOT  graphical guy. ALL I do for webdev is code.  The only reason I made that is because I had to.  Figured I'd post it here to be made fun of.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 08:51:54 pm »
I however, hate it. Nothing against you, but that is horribly made. The colors to me clash too much, and it's really bright (and my gamma is like, 2 off lowest). Also, the lens flare in the bottom right corner can be made about ~10% less opace (less visible).
Taking into fact that you're not a big graphical guy and more of a designer, not bad. 5/10
I know what opace is... I had 4th grade English. :P

Try NOT graphical guy. ALL I do for webdev is code. The only reason I made that is because I had to. Figured I'd post it here to be made fun of.
Sorry, I didn't know that they taught fourth grade in the middle of nowhere!

Eh, when you look it at after you sniff orange smelly markers, that thing looks hawt. Gg brain cells. :|
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 09:17:39 pm »
Sorry, I didn't know that they taught fourth grade in the middle of nowhere!

Eh, when you look it at after you sniff orange smelly markers, that thing looks hawt. Gg brain cells. :|

aye git dern gud B0ok lernin har in mekr.

And lmao @ the marker statement.  I hadn't looked at this in weeks... it's 00gly.  The darker ... poofy thing is kinda neat though, I thought.