Author Topic: Joetheodd, again.  (Read 16191 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Joetheodd, again.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 11:08:04 pm »

Doesn't matter what your vote was he got in and that is doing something right. He can prove himself to people, I would never consider someone "permantly" out of a circle, thats just arrogant and nonhelpfull, pesimistec.
His election period was a lot shorter than the time he was in the clan.  If you ask me, it's harder to play nice for a longer time than it is to suck up for a few weeks while you're being voted on.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 11:36:34 pm »
Doesn't matter what your vote was he got in and that is doing something right. He can prove himself to people, I would never consider someone "permantly" out of a circle, thats just arrogant and nonhelpfull, pesimistec.
I'm done trying to be logical with you.  You don't want to read my arguments.  And then you say that I'm arrogant, unhelpful and pessimistic.  READ THE POST.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 12:02:02 am »

Like Myndy said, you obviously didn't read. Right inside of his post he said if Joe matures, he'd love to be one of the first welcome him in. All he's basically saying is to wait, I don't know where you got "permanently" from.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 12:39:58 am »
Don't attempt to make an argument when you don't fully understand the context of your competitor's message.

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 01:06:56 am »
Don't attempt to make an argument when you don't fully understand the context of your competitor's message.

What, is Gamesnake really Joe in disguise?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 08:44:32 am »

What, is Gamesnake really Joe in disguise?
Nah, GS isn't from our continent.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 10:45:23 am »
First off I wasn't just talking to you, MyndFyre, and second I don't understand why you don't think I read your post, maybe you can't my opinion on the matter but it is still my opinion.

The reason I defend Joe here is because personally he's been really cool to me and he is my friend,  I will stick up for him because I believe he just needs to prove himself again, that's all.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 12:14:34 pm »
Or perhaps he convinced the right people(person), causing all of the non-believers and unenlightened ones who either did not vote or followed the convinced blindly, passing a vote leading to this catostrophic series of events? Is this a hole in the very fabric of our design? Yes, but have those holes magically started to fix themselves? Yes. He was fairly judged and cast back out into the darkness. I pray your illumination, GameSnake, will lead him back into the light.

Joe: I do not hate you, so please do not give yourself that much credit. I think MyndFyre said it best.
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 01:14:50 pm »
Or perhaps he convinced the right people(person), causing all of the non-believers and unenlightened ones who either did not vote or followed the convinced blindly, passing a vote leading to this catostrophic series of events? Is this a hole in the very fabric of our design? Yes, but have those holes magically started to fix themselves? Yes. He was fairly judged and cast back out into the darkness. I pray your illumination, GameSnake, will lead him back into the light.

Joe: I do not hate you, so please do not give yourself that much credit. I think MyndFyre said it best.
Your words are so mystical with my beatboxing music of thy Fat Boys, please, let me suckith your dick...eth.

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 01:33:13 pm »
Your words are so mystical with my beatboxing music of thy Fat Boys, please, let me suckith your dick...eth.
I feel obliged to point out this post that you made as you toss BS at Tuberload.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2005, 02:08:35 pm »
I feel obliged to point out this post that you made as you toss BS at Tuberload.
Umm...what? That reply to Tuberload was a semi-joke, I'm pointing out that he sounds very...in a mythical sense, holy in his posts.

And that post was the truth, too bad Krazed trashed it.

I'm not tossing any "BS" at Tuberload, you can't disagree with me when I say that his points are very hard to ignore, because of the way he speaks while doing so. (No, I'm not sucking up, just giving you my reasoning.)

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2005, 02:39:35 pm »
Just sounded like you were trying to be a jerk.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2005, 02:47:12 pm »
I like to arrange and use my words in such a way because I find it to be fun. I am always interested in seeing peoples reactions.

Edit: Removed a statement, I do know why I find it fun.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 04:04:18 pm by Tuberload »
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2005, 03:26:28 pm »
I like to arrange and use my words in such a way because it is fun to me, I realy have no idea why. I am always interested to see peoples reactions.
Well, mine is I think you're a monk. :P

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2005, 03:59:19 pm »
To prove everyone on this forum and in this clan that he's able to handle being a semi-mature member he must actually do it before he ask to join, he hasn't done either excepct post on the "to-join-forum" twice thinking that's all he needs to do, which makes me kind of believe he doesn't want to change and if he does it's only to get past the voting stage. As i've asked this question before in the member forum yet you(gamesnake) haven't answer to it, maybe you haven't read it so here it is again:
Honestly, If he was able to handle his memberships from the start, None of this would've happen at all.

For all you people who's support his rejoining, Tell me what difference does it makes if he rejoin now? From a clan point of view, not because you're his friend.

Joe had many chances from he first joined, then to when he was in the clan, and then when he first knew he was going to be voted out. That's more than enough.
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex