Author Topic: Hello, I'm old.  (Read 9355 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm old.
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 11:00:07 pm »
I liked the x86 is gay sig over the "sig changed due to emo requests"

Now if krazed had asked you to remove it, it'd be a different story. ;)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 11:30:57 pm »
Your signature, I had nor have a problem with. I really do like the usage of the freedoms bestowed upon you. I found it funny, and was honoured that people spent the time to create that. I did not think it belonged in a forum I moderate, and you have no control over that so get over it I have.

I am willing to get to know people based on first impressions. I have wasted enough of my life and I still have huge dreams, and aspirations. I do not have time to try and figure people out, or get to know someone I do not see as worth my time. May that sound arrogant? Possibly, but either way it keeps me headed in my direction with minimal disruptions I don't so choose to place upon myself.

Do not judge a book by it's cover? I agree, but at the same time I have not even put enough thought into you to pass judgement. I have made an observation, and I have stated it bluntly and directely. If I am to notice you however far down the road and perceive you differently, you will hear whatever my observation is at the time.

I do not completely dislike you for reasons of my own, but I will not give you my vote and I will continue to moderate and say whatever I want whether you like it or not.
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 10:33:18 am »
If it was a joke OK, but otherwise I just thought it was rude that is my opinion. Anyway I like scr33n0r a little more then I did yesterday, keep it up punk.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2005, 11:35:11 am »
If it was a joke OK, but otherwise I just thought it was rude that is my opinion. Anyway I like scr33n0r a little more then I did yesterday, keep it up punk.
Yes ma'am.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 11:49:17 pm »
I'm all for giving him a chance, screw the past let him show he has/has not changed on his own.

The signature was a joke and Tuberload (as usual) put it best.

How about giving the people who have been waiting the longest even a slight show of interest, cmon ;)
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 12:07:41 am »
See my sig. PS: You suck. <3
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 07:52:28 am »
I'm all for giving him a chance, screw the past let him show he has/has not changed on his own.

The signature was a joke and Tuberload (as usual) put it best.

How about giving the people who have been waiting the longest even a slight show of interest, cmon ;)
God I love you.

That three sentances said more then I could have in a book.