Author Topic: I'm tomcat  (Read 7630 times)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: I'm tomcat
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 02:59:24 am »
Username: Tomcat
Password: ********
Sex: M
Interresting facts:
I've been hanging around battle.net for about 4 or 5 years now. Over that span, I've joined and quit a bunch of clans, organizations, groups, teams, cults, and other things. Mostly, however, I've spent the time in the USEast channel Open Tech Support.

I've dabbled in a bunch of different programming languages, namely C++, Java, PHP, and Perl. I guess it could be said that I'm just an overall comp sci nerd. The only language I've completed a formal class in is C++, and so naturally I feel that's my strongest language. That is, however, about to change, as I am taking a Java class right now, and I plan on taking another one during the second semester of my junior year.

I golf during the fall, swim during the winter, and play volleyball during the spring. This makes for a very full daytime schedule, however, I don't sleep very much, so during the night I am most active online.

I know a few members of x86 from one of the clans I was formerly In, sL, on USEast. That clan was quite active and most fun for about 2 weeks, over the holidays. If some of you may recall, I'm quite the poker God ;D. Tommy said that a bunch of those guys were in this clan, so I decided to check it out.

Are you on the golf team at your school? What do you get on 9?
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny