Author Topic: End Time Delusion; World Ending; Mayan's Theory  (Read 4810 times)

Offline xex

• View Profile
End Time Delusion; World Ending; Mayan's Theory
« on: November 13, 2005, 09:21:43 pm »
A few weeks ago when I was fucked up, I was reading newby's topic on the world ending, and since I didn't sleep at all that day so I was surfing the web about it and I had wrote a little summary on it. While cleaning my computer I had found it and I re-read what I had typed and I thought it would be interesting to post it here, even though it's Fiction.

It's pretty long, and I know most of the people here doesn't like to read a bunch of stuff all in one paragraph so I'm going to make it a little bit short.

This is fiction because It has some alien related thing to do, yeah I know it's silly but it's just part of my story! Anyways, if you've noticed "end time delusion" is up there, that's because that's the summary of this topic. It talks about how Aliens are being that's trying to help us so we can be prepared because December 23, 2012. I thought this was pretty interesting because of Area 51 and the crop circle so I google it up and stumble to this website; http://www.mt.net/~watcher/endtimedelusion.html. Again I'm going to summarize that page for people who are too lazy to read. It talks about how
Alien are being that try to send us a message and enlighten us will knowledge we have never had before. The reason for that is because there was some sort of fight on heaven and satan was banned from heaven and he was chainned on earth, it said that he was still able to walk the earth and visit heaven untill the day of his trial.

"The Bible gives a specific time frame as to when the rebel angels will be stranded on Earth. Daniel's70th Week, the seven year countdown to Christ's return which has commonly been called the "Tribulation", is divided into two haves of 1260 days each.The casting down of satan, the dragon, occurs at a time in which 1260 days REMAIN. This would put the War in Heaven and satan's defeat at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th Week, at the midpoint of the seven year countdown to Christ's return. "

We will notice changes in the midpoint of the 7 year, which is 2005, we're currently at the midpoint of the 7year tribulation. (Newby had stated that his friend had said "notice all the bad thing happenly, such as the continous hurricane)

When The 7year tribulation is over satan will be cast on earth and no longer welcome in heaven, satan and the rebel angels will be gathered, "a gathering of prisonersin a dungeon", and the earth will be their prison. God's judgment, His wrath, will then be poured out on the earth.

I personally don't believe in aliens, but if you go google some images from egypt, notice the design on their wall and everything else. You'll notice strange object that look similiar to airplane or a spaceship, but airplane wasn't even invented untill later in time.

The bible does say the world is going to end, just not when. So the mayan theory might be connected to this.

That's the best I can summarize it, if you don't understand what this is about, I susgest when you have free time go to this website http://www.mt.net/~watcher/endtimedelusion.html

And again, I did say this is all fiction, so don't tell me it's bullshit, believe it or not is up to you.

Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: End Time Delusion; World Ending; Mayan's Theory
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 09:25:22 pm »
A few weeks ago when I was fucked up

I'm mostly curious about that part :-P

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 09:28:21 pm »
Do you want the .MWWP file? Just read it and you'll understand :p
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 09:32:37 pm »
What's .MWWP?

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 09:35:16 pm »
Microsoft works word processor.

That's right, you don't go on windows!
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 09:45:47 pm »
If OpenOffice can read it, then sure :-P

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:47:58 pm »
How do you want me to send it to you? Do you think you can get on aim right now, or do you want me to email it to you. If you want a good laugh you should read the whole thing, since I made alot of typos and mistake.
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 12:41:26 am »
We'll see where the world is going ~'08 when election time comes around. I swear, if we get a woman president the world will end.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 12:44:06 am »
We'll see where the world is going ~'08 when election time comes around. I swear, if we get a woman president the world will end.

Hahah.

I really don't expect the world to end any time soon, but I will recognize the chance that it could.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 12:54:46 am »
IF UFO are real and alot of them will be sighted more easily and frequently from now and 2012, the world is going to end. Otherwise who ever wrote that book wasted all his time for nothing!
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005, 12:56:16 am »
IF UFO are real and alot of them will be sighted more easily and frequently from now and 2012, the world is going to end. Otherwise who ever wrote that book wasted all his time for nothing!

What if we only start sighting them more frequently because of improved technology?  Perhaps they've been visiting just as frequently and we simply lacked the technology required to detect them.

Personally, I think whoever wrote that book is full of shit, but that's just my opinion.  :)

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2005, 01:06:00 am »
Like I've said it's fiction, it's just fun to read about it. But how do you know the aliens didn't enlighten the humans by teaching them how to build advance technology? :p lol J/p, but the unverise is so big, there's a possibilty of aliens, maybe not on earth but still around. I don't believe it entirely but I'm still willing to be open minded about these things, some stuff make you wonder because they're unexplained.  Only reason I'm not so close minded about this is because information such as Area 51, and spacecraft crashed in new mexico. These are myth and us the people have never witness for ourself to tell if it's true or fake, but I still don't understand how all of this started if it wasn't a bit true. Also I've stated about the images craving on the egyptian homes and wall, just take  some time and notice the designed. Some stuff you'll be susprise how they know about it and it was still early in time.
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005, 01:13:45 am »
Like I've said it's fiction, it's just fun to read about it. But how do you know the aliens didn't enlighten the humans by teaching them how to build advance technology? :p lol J/p, but the unverise is so big, there's a possibilty of aliens, maybe not on earth but still around. I don't believe it entirely but I'm still willing to be open minded about these things, some stuff make you wonder because they're unexplained.  Only reason I'm not so close minded about this is because information such as Area 51, and spacecraft crashed in new mexico. These are myth and us the people have never witness for ourself to tell if it's true or fake, but I still don't understand how all of this started if it wasn't a bit true. Also I've stated about the images craving on the egyptian homes and wall, just take  some time and notice the designed. Some stuff you'll be susprise how they know about it and it was still early in time.

I really don't think it's possible that sentient life doesn't exist somewhere outside of Earth.  The chances are just too unlikely that they don't.  I think I'd have a higher chance of walking through a wall because of electron tunnelling than intelligent life not existing.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2005, 01:17:17 am »
I know, it's a 98% chance of no possible life beyond earth and 2% it is. But it's still fun talking about them, although I think it would be kind of interesting to be in-contact with another being.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 01:27:56 am by xex »
Shadow Legion @ USeast

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2005, 01:19:36 am »
I know, it's a 98% of life beyond earth and 2% it is. But it's still fun talking about them, although I think it would be kind of interesting to be in-contact with another being.

What?  I don't quite understand what you're trying to say by that.