Author Topic: Doritos Dill-icious  (Read 6159 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Doritos Dill-icious
« on: November 17, 2005, 09:07:32 pm »
I got about 30 bags of this stuff (50g, a little bigger than halloween size :)).  They're ok.  Not great.  They're expired, though, so they won't last long. 

I also got 22 bags (100g each) of some plain ruffled chips.  They are pretty good.

My stepdad's brother is living with us while he sorts out his marriage.  He works at a place that makes treats.  He brought home a huge stack of a variety of bars and fudges, all of which are really really good and really really fatty/sugary. 

And now that we have snow, I'm not biking.

Now THAT'S what I call a recipe for disaster :-o

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: Doritos Dill-icious
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 09:16:57 pm »
Chips don't expire, I worked in my schools Cafeteria for long enough to get really annoyed when they say they want a new bag after opening it eating half, then complaining... :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 09:38:18 pm »
They go stale and taste nasty, I don't believe that air-seal for nothing.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 09:40:17 pm »
They go stale and taste nasty, I don't believe that air-seal for nothing.
They are still edible, which is !expired.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 09:45:07 pm »
Quik... is your school's chips being replaced by that baked stuff?
Ron, have you tried the baked version of them? They're suppose to be healthier, but I've only seen them sold at school..
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 09:57:49 pm »
My school ONLY sells baked now. They are nasty.
btw iago you are lucky. My friend used to work at fritolay and used to bring a lot :)
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 10:02:36 pm »
My mom brought them home from Quizno's. 

I'm liking them less and less as I eat them.  I don't think I can finish this 50g bag.. :(

And they technically are stale, because the expiry date is passed, but whatever.  I've eaten much more staler chips :)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 10:03:46 pm »
My mom brought them home from Quizno's. 

I'm liking them less and less as I eat them.  I don't think I can finish this 50g bag.. :(

And they technically are stale, because the expiry date is passed, but whatever.  I've eaten much more staler chips :)
Its "Best Before" date, not Expiry date.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 10:06:21 pm »
Quik... is your school's chips being replaced by that baked stuff?

I believe so, but I don't eat that crap anyway.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 10:36:10 pm »
I eat stale chips all the time. I don't notice, really, unless I eat a non-stale chip at the same time!

* Newby hugs the two bags of stale chips on his desk.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 11:11:50 pm »
Stale chips make me queezy
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Darkness

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 12:21:39 am »
I got about 30 bags of this stuff (50g, a little bigger than halloween size :)).  They're ok.  Not great.  They're expired, though, so they won't last long. 

I also got 22 bags (100g each) of some plain ruffled chips.  They are pretty good.

My stepdad's brother is living with us while he sorts out his marriage.  He works at a place that makes treats.  He brought home a huge stack of a variety of bars and fudges, all of which are really really good and really really fatty/sugary. 

g?? g??????? Now what kind of weird unit of measurement is that? Is it 100 gangsta??
(01:22:35) Newby: I am listening to 9989. Torsofuck - Fistfucking Her Decomposed Cadaver (0:07 / 2:37 320kbps)
(01:22:39) Newby: I am listening to 9990. Torsofuck - Worm Infested Anal (0:01 / 3:02 320kbps)
(01:22:43) Newby: I am listening to 9991. Torsofuck - Raped By Elephants (0:02 / 4:14 320kbps)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 12:26:56 am »
I got about 30 bags of this stuff (50g, a little bigger than halloween size :)). They're ok. Not great. They're expired, though, so they won't last long.

I also got 22 bags (100g each) of some plain ruffled chips. They are pretty good.

My stepdad's brother is living with us while he sorts out his marriage. He works at a place that makes treats. He brought home a huge stack of a variety of bars and fudges, all of which are really really good and really really fatty/sugary.

g?? g??????? Now what kind of weird unit of measurement is that? Is it 100 gangsta??
gram ?
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 12:28:16 am »
I got about 30 bags of this stuff (50g, a little bigger than halloween size :)). They're ok. Not great. They're expired, though, so they won't last long.

I also got 22 bags (100g each) of some plain ruffled chips. They are pretty good.

My stepdad's brother is living with us while he sorts out his marriage. He works at a place that makes treats. He brought home a huge stack of a variety of bars and fudges, all of which are really really good and really really fatty/sugary.

gram ?

Hahahaha.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 12:33:13 am »
everyone knows that all things need to be measured in grams, fractions of ounces, pounds, and kilos, depending on how heavy they are.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow