Author Topic: WoW Peace Movement  (Read 7720 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Re: WoW Peace Movement
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 05:17:38 pm »
Well you know what I mean dude just have them in the back and not do anything then. Plus. How would you talk to the horde?

* ZeroX Thinks The horde and alliance should have peace or something?
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 10:51:43 pm »
So Stallion (from stealthbot.net) and I are someday getting a group for 400 Alliance members to take part in a non-violent "walk of peace" across the entire continent of the Eastern Kingdoms, then we'll head over to Kalimdor to end the walk in Origrimmar, where I'll give a speach to the public. Our walk will be led by Warriors to take damage, then Paladins, Priests, and Druids to heal. During our walk, we will not use mounts, and we will use the / key to walk signifcantly slower.

I have a dream, that one day Alliance and Horde will become united.

So basically.. this is just a "hey lets see how long it takes till we're slaughtered and need to fight back to get out" type of thing? Heh, yeah, sounds fun, ever think of the level 55 guards vs. a level 2 mage? Have a blast with that one. :P

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 06:35:40 pm »
So Stallion (from stealthbot.net) and I are someday getting a group for 400 Alliance members to take part in a non-violent "walk of peace" across the entire continent of the Eastern Kingdoms, then we'll head over to Kalimdor to end the walk in Origrimmar, where I'll give a speach to the public. Our walk will be led by Warriors to take damage, then Paladins, Priests, and Druids to heal. During our walk, we will not use mounts, and we will use the / key to walk signifcantly slower.

So basically.. this is just a "hey lets see how long it takes till we're slaughtered and need to fight back to get out" type of thing? Heh, yeah, sounds fun, ever think of the level 55 guards vs. a level 2 mage? Have a blast with that one. :P

Hehehe..... the guard at the south entrance to Orgrimmar runs all the way out to Razor Hill for a one-hit kill on a mage.  :P  G_G

[edit] Then he says "KEK" and runs back.  :P [/edit]
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 03:26:51 am »

Hehehe..... the guard at the south entrance to Orgrimmar runs all the way out to Razor Hill for a one-hit kill on a mage.  :P  G_G

[edit] Then he says "KEK" and runs back.  :P [/edit]
That'd really suck.. But how the hell would that even be possible in catching the mage? In that long they're eventually going to dish out at the very least three or more Blink's.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 01:29:18 pm »
It was a joke, silly.  ;)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 05:02:19 pm »
Either my post was deleted, or the forum ate it, or I just forgot to post it at all.

@ZeroX: Leetspeak isn't 'hashed', 'obfusicated', 'garbled', whatever, so saying "( 0 /\/\ 3   0 |_| 7" will display the same in Orcish and garbled common.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 07:02:18 pm »
Either my post was deleted, or the forum ate it, or I just forgot to post it at all.

@ZeroX: Leetspeak isn't 'hashed', 'obfusicated', 'garbled', whatever, so saying "( 0 /\/\ 3   0 |_| 7" will display the same in Orcish and garbled common.

It would if they wouldn't have fixed that "exploit" more than 10 patches ago. :P

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 05:52:14 pm »
Yeah I think symbols come through garbled now too.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 07:27:19 pm »
Yeah I think symbols come through garbled now too.

From what I understand, they're not displayed at all if the message contains even one symbol.  That is a pretty bad thing, all things considered.