Author Topic: A bit about me  (Read 26297 times)

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
Re: A bit about me
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005, 03:46:59 am »
Then I'll suggest that this may not be a community you would want to be a part of.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline LivedKrad

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2005, 04:22:28 am »
Then I'll suggest that this may not be a community you would want to be a part of.

Personally I think he'd be a profitable addition to this community. He can provide expert analysis on many important subjects. For instance, I would go to no one else when I need a comparison between which Canadians live in igloos and which do not. These are the things this community needs and needs quickly!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 04:45:33 am »
Sidoh i know i was being rather mean my bad i just happen to say shit be4 i think things threw.

I consider opinions without reason a weakness because you lack the ability to defend it.  Try to think things through, it's often fun! :)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2005, 04:51:23 am »
My incorrect grammar sense are tingling!

ROFL. (I don't know if that was intended to be incorrect grammar or not btw :P)
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 04:53:47 am »
ROFL. (I don't know if that was intended to be incorrect grammar or not btw :P)

It's Ergot, of course it was intended to be a pun!

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2005, 05:03:36 am »
Whoops ;P It slipped :) I'm Chinese... plurals don't exist :)
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline @smodeous

• Semi Pro SkateBoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2005, 10:05:03 am »
MyndFyre i would love to be a part of this community cuse you all are nice people and all have a talent that other dont have or do have but are more advanced then others.

Sidoh its fun to just blurt out shit cuse sometimes it offends people but i try my best to not offend people.

I dont know what elt's to reply to. Well im gonna go get some food Later people
Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night if i dont get a change to make another reply
«-.¸_¸.·´˜˜ ) Heaven doesn't want me..
¸.·´ ¸.·´¨¨) Hell's afraid I'll take over..
(_¸.·´ ¸.·´ ¸.·´¨¨) ·÷¤¦[86]¦¤÷·
(_¸.·´ (_¸.·˜·×·» ·÷¤¦(08)¦¤÷

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2005, 11:07:31 am »
You wouldn't mind putting your posts through Microsoft Word before posting here again, would you?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 11:10:47 am »
Computer brand ? anything other then Dell and IBM

That's horribly prejudice.  I think your opinion on Microsoft sucks too, but that's just me.  IBM has developed some of the most innovative things in the technology field, including relational databases (which almost all database concepts run off of today).

IBM sucks as a company.  Their computer are low quality, their commercials are annoying++, their servers suck at being compatible with anything, and their support sucks even more.

Yes, they've done some innovative things, but if I had to choose between Dell, HP, or IBM servers, I'd definitely choose Dell or HP.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2005, 11:50:06 am »

That's horribly prejudice.  I think your opinion on Microsoft sucks too, but that's just me.  IBM has developed some of the most innovative things in the technology field, including relational databases (which almost all database concepts run off of today).

IBM sucks as a company.  Their computer are low quality, their commercials are annoying++, their servers suck at being compatible with anything, and their support sucks even more.

Yes, they've done some innovative things, but if I had to choose between Dell, HP, or IBM servers, I'd definitely choose Dell or HP.
Those shitty things known as Dell computers can actually be servers and not simultaneously combust?!!!!!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2005, 12:19:58 pm »
My server is an HP P1 with 383mb of ram, it works fine for little traffic I get. :)

I might recommend thinking about what Mythix said...
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline @smodeous

• Semi Pro SkateBoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2005, 12:34:29 pm »
You wouldn't mind putting your posts through Microsoft Word before posting here again, would you?

I can say next time i will think long and hard about it but i am sure i wont. Scr33n0r i dont care how my grammer is nore do i care if ppl can read it cuse all that matters is i can make sence of it..lol i do know i should make more sence and as well make my posts something that all people can read but i'm not worried about it. I sapose you should be happy im not like the other fagish people who try to abv everything they say now thats mad gay.
atleast i take the time to spell shit out weather it be right or wrong
«-.¸_¸.·´˜˜ ) Heaven doesn't want me..
¸.·´ ¸.·´¨¨) Hell's afraid I'll take over..
(_¸.·´ ¸.·´ ¸.·´¨¨) ·÷¤¦[86]¦¤÷·
(_¸.·´ (_¸.·˜·×·» ·÷¤¦(08)¦¤÷

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2005, 12:40:31 pm »

Those shitty things known as Dell computers can actually be servers and not simultaneously combust?!!!!!

Dell makes awesome servers.  We had a ton of Dell 1550's at work.  Besides the cheap BIOS batteries (they all died in about 2 years), they are amazingly good, stable, and reliable systems.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2005, 12:47:55 pm »

Dell makes awesome servers.  We had a ton of Dell 1550's at work.  Besides the cheap BIOS batteries (they all died in about 2 years), they are amazingly good, stable, and reliable systems.
All the Dell servers I've come across blow goats. I should move to Canada.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2005, 01:09:05 pm »
All the Dell servers I've come across blow goats. I should move to Canada.

Dell is an American company, they were ordered from the US.

I really like the Dell 1550's, really simple, and work well.  The 2550's work good too, from what I've seen, but we only had 2 and they were hardcore database servers, so I tried to avoid them.  Plus, their support isn't awful (not good, but not horrible). :)