Author Topic: Re: MySpace Suicides are fun!  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: MySpace Suicides are fun!
« on: December 13, 2005, 12:48:11 am »
Wow would you stop posting things I've posted weeks ago, Newby? For fucks sake. This is #2.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 12:49:22 am »
Wow would you stop posting things I've posted weeks ago, Newby? For fucks sake. This is #2.

His post was rich in context.  Yours wasn't!

Would you stop bitching please?  This is #<HOLYDEARGODTHATSABIGFUCKINGNUMBER>.

<3.  :-*

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 12:54:30 am »

His post was rich in context.  Yours wasn't!

Would you stop bitching please?  This is #<HOLYDEARGODTHATSABIGFUCKINGNUMBER>.

<3.  :-*

It's not "bitching", he's basically fuckin' spamming, and it's just annoying to see someone post something you've posted about already, twice in a row.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 01:03:58 am »
It's not "bitching", he's basically fuckin' spamming, and it's just annoying to see someone post something you've posted about already, twice in a row.

I honestly don't see how that's spamming.  He posted something he thought some people would find funny (I know I laughed my ass off, even though I'd already seen it).

Secondly, it's safe to assume if you're posting something you found on the internet, chances are that someone here has already seen it.  Don't make such a big deal of it.  Besides, he's the figurehead of x86.  I don't think you're in much of a position to tell him what to post and what not to post.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 03:24:15 am »

I honestly don't see how that's spamming.  He posted something he thought some people would find funny (I know I laughed my ass off, even though I'd already seen it).

Secondly, it's safe to assume if you're posting something you found on the internet, chances are that someone here has already seen it.  Don't make such a big deal of it.  Besides, he's the figurehead of x86.  I don't think you're in much of a position to tell him what to post and what not to post.
A "postion" in a community has no standing in something like this once or ever, the fact is it's been posted here before, do some research and look around to see if it's been posted before. I actually take it as quite rude, you damn well know you'd be pissed even in the least bit  if someone made multiple topics exactly like what you'd already posted previously, in a way it's just disrespectful.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 01:29:55 pm »
A "postion" in a community has no standing in something like this once or ever, the fact is it's been posted here before, do some research and look around to see if it's been posted before. I actually take it as quite rude, you damn well know you'd be pissed even in the least bit  if someone made multiple topics exactly like what you'd already posted previously, in a way it's just disrespectful.

Yes, it does.

Get over it.  If it bothers you this much, take it up privately.  You're in no position to insult a member.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 06:14:22 pm »

Drop the attitude before I drop you.

It's one thing to inform someone of something they failed to do. It's a whole new subject when you're sarcastically rude doing it. This appears to be just flat out rude and insulting.

I didn't realize it was a double post. A simple link to the old post and a simple "Double post!" would have worked.

Also, considering he committed suicide within the past week (according to the news article) I fail to see how you could have posted these weeks ago.

EDIT -- Your post was harassing the original MySpace message in question. Mine was different messages it would appear. So, it would appear I didn't double post at all. Although, I guess I could have tagged those links onto your thread, but I didn't see it.

And don't claim I'm using my position of power to act superior to you, because if I was, I would have banned you over this. I'm simply informing you that I found your message insulting, and when something insults me I get pissy, and when I get pissy I soak tampons.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 06:21:01 pm by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.