Author Topic: Healing with cellphones  (Read 2735 times)

Offline xex

• View Profile
Healing with cellphones
« on: January 14, 2006, 01:41:40 pm »
Source: http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/subcontinent/2005/September/subcontinent_September942.xml&section=subcontinent&col=

Asserting that a human body possesses special energies that aid healing and eliminate “negative forces�, a Pakistani doctor has claimed he can treat and cure patients even on mobile telephones. Samad Musafir, who claims curing people by transmission of energy, says that he practises “Zheel sciences� that could cure the sick on the cellphone. Musafir said that he has explored various “paranormal scientific disciplines� to find a common phenomenon that he called the “Samda� force. He said that the human body can transmit and receive Samda energy and the healing process involves a movement of the force from the healer to the sick. He said Samda has about 14 different levels to acquire powers and heal patients. Musafir supported his argument with verses from the Holy Quran and references to other paranormal sciences, saying the technique does not contradict any religious belief. He claimed that his students could cure eyesight problems with the technique, and that the energy allowed him to communicate with his “grand master�. He said that a large number of scientists are studying this phenomenon and his students include prominent Pakistani doctors including Dr Rashid, a paediatrician, Dr Fouzia, a psychiatrist, Dr Muhammad Younas, an ophthalmologist, Dr Muhammad Maqsood, Dr Abdul Mateen and several other physicians.
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Healing with cellphones
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 01:54:48 pm »
It shows you how many symptoms of illnesses are magnified by the mental awareness of them.  If you believe you're ridding yourself of them, they're probably going to be less significant.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 02:14:46 pm »
The Placebo Effect

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 02:49:54 pm »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 04:45:11 pm »
Dogbert: Here, take this, it's a placebo
Dilbert: How is it going to work if I know it's a placebo?
Dogbert: Because it might not be one.  That's the magic of placebos!

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 12:03:01 am »
Dogbert: Here, take this, it's a placebo
Dilbert: How is it going to work if I know it's a placebo?
Dogbert: Because it might not be one.  That's the magic of placebos!

I JUST WATCHED THAT EPISODE YESTERDAY!! =-o
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 11:42:00 am »
I did a big project on psychosomaticism my Senior year in high school (read: 15 pages).  You would be absolutely shocked at some of the things your mind can do when it is tricked to believe some things.  I would have to look up the article, but the biggest example that sticks out in my mind was an incident in England a few years ago where someone made it appear that toxic gas was coming out of the vents in a grade school (the gas was really quite harmless).  Two thirds of the students affected by the "gas" were takin to the hospital because of real physical problems.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 02:17:18 pm »
I did a big project on psychosomaticism my Senior year in high school (read: 15 pages).  You would be absolutely shocked at some of the things your mind can do when it is tricked to believe some things.  I would have to look up the article, but the biggest example that sticks out in my mind was an incident in England a few years ago where someone made it appear that toxic gas was coming out of the vents in a grade school (the gas was really quite harmless).  Two thirds of the students affected by the "gas" were takin to the hospital because of real physical problems.

That's pretty interesting, when you have time and you don't mind, can you look up the article? If you don't mind posting it on here, you can email it to me at Misterxex @ gmail . com
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex