Author Topic: The Conservitives win!  (Read 5683 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: The Conservitives win!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 12:00:09 am »
To change it, I'm going to continue to not vote until it sucks less.  And I hope more and more people will join me instead of thinking it's better to vote for somebody who sucks (like Kodoss) than to protest by not voting. 

They talk about voter turnout being extremely low (although I think Canada had a very high one this time).. perhaps part of the problem is that politicians suck?

They're not going to create a new party just to apeal to those who don't vote.  It probably never will suck less, so you're just going to pick one and vote damn it!  Homer did it, even know they both sucked... that should be enough itself!

Voter turnout is low in Canada, I think its because Chris Rock hasn't done a 'Vote or Die' tour here.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 09:42:49 am »
Maybe if one of the parties elected somebody that doesn't suck!

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 05:57:49 pm »
Maybe if one of the parties elected somebody that doesn't suck!
I'm sorry, Bart can't run for office -- he's not a Canadian citizen.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 11:55:53 am »
To change it, I'm going to continue to not vote until it sucks less.  And I hope more and more people will join me instead of thinking it's better to vote for somebody who sucks (like Kodoss) than to protest by not voting. 

They talk about voter turnout being extremely low (although I think Canada had a very high one this time).. perhaps part of the problem is that politicians suck?

They're not going to create a new party just to apeal to those who don't vote.  It probably never will suck less, so you're just going to pick one and vote damn it!  Homer did it, even know they both sucked... that should be enough itself!

Voter turnout is low in Canada, I think its because Chris Rock hasn't done a 'Vote or Die' tour here.
In the US, a huge majority of the people who had those shirts, or did something with it couldn't even vote!! *Sigh* Stupid celeberties.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 07:49:05 pm »

I actually totally agree with you on this, I feel that a protest of vote would be a lot smarter than picking between 2 evils; we don't have to choose one at all.