Author Topic: Yeah so uhm.. hi..  (Read 7501 times)

Mesiah

Yeah so uhm.. hi..
« on: January 23, 2006, 11:30:35 pm »
Ok check this out. I was in this clan called Enlightened Ones once... and then it died or something (I think Trust got pregnant to be honest..) But uhhhh..... Hi zorm! :-P Ok ok seriously, i set aside this section for e1 members on my buddy list... and threw "iagoishere" in there, only to find out he prefers "iagox86"??? When did I get left behind :(

Anyway.... uhm Joe hates gays, and Newby is a !@#$#'n newb. kk bye.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Yeah so uhm.. hi..
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 11:43:39 pm »
Ok check this out. I was in this clan called Enlightened Ones once... and then it died or something (I think Trust got pregnant to be honest..) But uhhhh..... Hi zorm! :-P Ok ok seriously, i set aside this section for e1 members on my buddy list... and threw "iagoishere" in there, only to find out he prefers "iagox86"??? When did I get left behind :(

Hello!  I suggest you register... :P

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 11:49:54 pm »
Hi
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 11:50:13 pm »

Hello!  I suggest you register... :P

Tru that.

Perhaps this would be more appropriate in the Introductions forum, since not all of the members are familiar with Mesiah?

(By the way: Nobody left you behind, you just died. ;p)
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 12:53:58 am »
Hey I just noticed this was i nthe "I'd like to join" section.
Hi wanna join?

Yes:
   Hint: Be nice, show initiative to join look up member IM's and talk to them via AIM, if anything email iago since he doesn't seem to go on aim too much. Also post a bit being active for a while etc.. etc.. all make members get to know you since trust me if they don't know you they won't abstain they'll just flat out vote no.

No:
    k
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 01:21:45 am »
Hi, I like you.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 02:53:35 am »
Hello and welcome!

Offline Mesiah

• I hate Jesus. I also hate Pigme's.
    • View Profile
    • HighBrow Innovations
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 04:25:19 pm »
Well now, what a warm welcome! Thanks for moving to appropriate thread, I was tired and just wanted to say hi I guess :-p.

What I heard, was e1 died, then I saw some [e2] tags now and again, then all the members that I recall from e1, are now in this clan. God bless iago for dedicating a website for the community; this is something Trust[e1] could never quite accomplish...

I'm not sure about joining.. I mean, I like to program, I like to work on my website, I like to program with others, post on forums,  etc etc.. But Battle.net hasn't really been my area of focus as of late. I find it rather boring lately to be honest... But I have still been programming misc. things here and there, and my knowledge for Battle.net has not been lost. I tend to work more on system tools and utilities, network tools, etc. lately.. So joining would not probably do much, for you guys at least.

Oh and by the way:

Hi everybody. You can call me Mesiah. I'm from New York, and I have a real life girlfriend. Like, 3D REAL LIFE TOTALLY!!! And marijuana makes me a programming machine. Nice to meet you all!

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 04:30:20 pm »
Most of us don't go on BNET anymore, so you'll fit in... other then the drugs, that is.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Mesiah

• View Profile
    • HighBrow Innovations
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 04:53:22 pm »
Drug, singular. And due to my new job, I can't use it for a while anyways. But when I have a small amount now and again, it vastly improves my overall programming methods.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 05:13:15 pm »
Haha. Mesiah! I saw you on AIM the other day and thought about you. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 08:29:23 pm »
You did this little thing called dissapear. I think the last time I talked to you was when you showed me that site where you had taken pictures of all the girls asses at the fair. Good stuff.

Anyway, e1 had a website and a community. It's not my fault that people refused to use it. I don't understand why the same people are active here, though. My opinion has been that people all jumped to follow iago since iago was from vL, and they all worshipped vL. (dick riders)  I was opposed to posting at first, as I was (and still am) bitter about how e1 came to an end, two years or so later. Others, however, made the transition much too easily imho.

[e2] is nothing, it's only Joe. It's not a clan or anything and nobody is in it. Actually [e2] (e^2) was what [e1] was going to be called.

I still never got that $15 you sent me. :(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 08:31:47 pm by OG Trust »

Offline Mesiah

• View Profile
    • HighBrow Innovations
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 08:52:19 pm »
Oh man... I wish I still had that website... It's funny, I never gave out the link publicly, but in a months time It had gotten hundreds of hits! Seriously. But yeah, in case you feel lonely, I still have those pics of the asses. All 200+ of em. Yeah, I think iago used java to control the minds of the innocent. I for one think it blows and should no longer be used as a programming language. But hey, when it's cross platform, I guess it lives on longer than it should. As for the 15$, You'll get over it. :-p

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 09:05:51 pm »
[e2] is nothing, it's only Joe. It's not a clan or anything and nobody is in it. Actually [e2] (e^2) was what [e1] was going to be called.

You misinformed bastard. Warrior, Explicit, and Impact are in it too.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 09:33:31 pm »
Anyway, e1 had a website and a community. It's not my fault that people refused to use it. I don't understand why the same people are active here, though.

You were pretty hostile towards guests, as I recall, similar to the way vL treats guests.  That was one of the main reasons I wanted a new community outside of vL and e1. 

trust

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 09:42:21 pm »
Anyway, e1 had a website and a community. It's not my fault that people refused to use it. I don't understand why the same people are active here, though.

You were pretty hostile towards guests, as I recall, similar to the way vL treats guests.  That was one of the main reasons I wanted a new community outside of vL and e1. 

Channel guests possibly, but not forum guests. Because, well, nobody came to the forums...which is what I'm saying. (And I'm more or less referring to members.)

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 10:49:13 pm »
[e2] was me making a joke when I wanted to join e1 (haha good ol' days and trust STILL didn't let me join)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 11:04:01 pm »
Oh, by the way, e2 congregates on irc.tehnet.org/#chat
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 11:17:45 pm »
First of all, thanks MyndFyre for moving this topic. I wasn't planning on doing it until I knew that Mesiah originally meant to have it in Introductions and not in the forum it was in.. wouldn't be the first time a new community member went straight there.

Hey I just noticed this was i nthe "I'd like to join" section.
Hi wanna join?

Yes:
   Hint: Be nice, show initiative to join look up member IM's and talk to them via AIM, if anything email iago since he doesn't seem to go on aim too much. Also post a bit being active for a while etc.. etc.. all make members get to know you since trust me if they don't know you they won't abstain they'll just flat out vote no.

No:
    k

Exactly what I was thinking, plus the "reading the rules" part.

I'm not sure about joining.. I mean, I like to program, I like to work on my website, I like to program with others, post on forums,  etc etc.. But Battle.net hasn't really been my area of focus as of late. I find it rather boring lately to be honest... But I have still been programming misc. things here and there, and my knowledge for Battle.net has not been lost. I tend to work more on system tools and utilities, network tools, etc. lately.. So joining would not probably do much, for you guys at least.

This clan is in no way a "programming clan". It's just a hobby that many of our members share, along with other exciting pasttimes.

We also rarely go on Battle.net anymore, although some do still game... we're mainly a group of forum junkies now (and some use IRC).

Oh man... I wish I still had that website... It's funny, I never gave out the link publicly, but in a months time It had gotten hundreds of hits! Seriously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_spider

Basically, welcome to the forums... we're always open to new members of the community. I'm sure you'll fit in well.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny