Author Topic: Funny homeless signs  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
Funny homeless signs
« on: February 21, 2006, 12:25:05 am »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Funny homeless signs
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:40:24 am »
http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=43
http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=44
http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=45
http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=46

Somewhat related to these pictures is the message that my friend attached them to:

I have been thinking, philosiphizing, if you will: I believe that begging in itself is a very difficult and rewarding profession.  I had a dream as a child, that one day, beggars could join eachother in a profession recognized and respected by all.  My great grand father begged, not because he couldn't get a job, but because he chose to.  He wanted to meet new people, and take the "scenic routes" through alleyways that not many get the chance to see. 
One day another beggar killed him over a chicken breast.  The chicken breast turned out to be a rubber chicken.  It dawned upon my colleagues and I that beggars should be united, and share their wealth.  So I have established the "Boeschist School of Begging" (Trademark Boesch 2005).

We here at the "Boeschist School of Begging" take our work very seriously. 
We also give back to the community.  The more money you contribute, the more homeless people "graduate" from the school and move on to bigger things (like mugging, but that's a different academy). Less homeless on your beautiful streets!  Isn't it great, anybody (even you!) can contribute to our little beggar's education.

Of course if you have an unwanted child or foreign persons,which we will hereafter refer to as, "Habitatually Challenged Individual(s)" (Copyright Boesch 2005),  you can submit their application (since they suck at writing) to me personally and my board will converse and get back to you and your homeless friend ASAP.  Your "friend" will recieve a formal training program performed by a veteran homeless person and trash can and dumpster benefits for a week.

We really try to reach out as well, not only asking (or stealing, as we practice in the second semester) from money from the middle-to-wealthy class, but from children, elders, and the mentally handicapped (we offer an advanced course on how to trick a "retard" into giving up money).  This is because we at the "Boeschist School of Begging" to not beleive in segregation, equality is key.

If you would care to see the "campus", visit any popular street, store, dumpster, or public restroom and I am sure that you and your "friend" will be pleased.  Very colorful areas available exclusively for the homeless. 
Want a territory already claimed by a Habitatually Challenged Individual"? 
No problem, we offer "homeless auditions" (Trademark Boesch 2005).  Whoever can work the hardest, whether this be showing more leg (without resorting to prostitution, that is also a different academy), look the cutest, or simply creativeness, ends up with a better position.

Transportation a problem?  No problem! We at the "Boeschist School of Begging" know that most "Habitatually Challenged People" can not afford means of transportation, which is why we personally seek out locations in which you will feel right at home, or lack of home.  Ha ha ha.  This is but a small sample of the humor we at the "Boeschist School of Begging" provide.
  We do not want to hammer education into people (or else they would be smart enough to get a job, dumbasses) but to encourage morals, if one must ask for money, ask with a please, if one must resort to violence, do so with a smile followed by an apology.

I feel that I have covered the basics of the "Boeschist School of Begging".  If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at "nateboesch@hotmail.com" or call my various lines, (970)-878-4238 and (970)-878-3624.  We look forward to hearing from you soon! I have also included a few images of our staff, Oscar, Bunty, Jim, Fohka and Pirate, those who will be coaching the "Habitatually Challenged Individual".

Remember, "If Begging were easy, everyone would do it!"

Sincerely,
                      Nathaniel David Boesch (Senior Begging Correspondant of the Habitually Challenged)

He's weird. :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 01:24:02 am »
Heard a Carlos Mencia bit about this...white people & such come up with stupid sayings...beaners sell shit on the side of the freeway

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 02:59:26 am »
L0l 3 of the 5 pics are black people.
That makes me giggle.

[don't use racial slangs please - GS]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 05:26:42 pm by GameSnake »

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 07:57:32 am »
Will code HTML for food!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 03:45:15 pm »
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Nate

• You all suck
    • View Profile

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 08:29:41 pm »
http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=45
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Brennan13/pic1115.jpg

both are the same guy.

Hehe, I noted that when I dug up the one I uploaded.  I wasn't confident that this observation was true, but it's good to know someone else saw it too. ;)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 08:33:46 pm »
I was thinking the exact same thing lol :)