Author Topic: Re: Steve.....LOL  (Read 1718 times)

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
Re: Steve.....LOL
« on: March 20, 2006, 10:16:40 pm »
Jesus. CopyRight Infringment off the Ying-Yang. 

You can't copyright an idea. Just because you add a feature to enhance your users' experience isn't thieving - it's more like improving services for the consumer. You're retarded.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 10:19:53 pm »
Jesus. CopyRight Infringment off the Ying-Yang. 

You can't copyright an idea. Just because you add a feature to enhance your users' experience isn't thieving - it's more like improving services for the consumer. You're retarded.

I love the fact you throw in the
You're retarded
statement at the end there. It just shows me that you couldnt leave well enough alone without starting a flame war. Well my dear nooblet Iam going to let that one slide becuase I dont want to start bashing on someone due to their lack of people skills.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 10:23:43 pm by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 10:24:32 pm »
You're retarded
statement at the end there. It just shows me that you couldnt leave well enough alone without starting a flame war. Well my dear nooblet Iam going to let that one slide becuase I dont want to start bashing on someone due to their lack of people skills.

That's one of the possible outcomes - but I had an overwhelming need to point out your incompetence.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 10:29:04 pm »
You're retarded

That's one of the possible outcomes - but I had an overwhelming need to point out your incompetence.

What was so overwhelming to point out that you cant copyright an idea? That wasent incompetence that was lack of knowledge. If Pairs fucking Hilton can patent a very common phrase "That's Hot" Iam pretty damn sure you can patent an idea of some sort.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 10:44:13 pm »
You're retarded

What was so overwhelming to point out that you cant copyright an idea? That wasent incompetence that was lack of knowledge. If Pairs fucking Hilton can patent a very common phrase "That's Hot" Iam pretty damn sure you can patent an idea of some sort.

Show me the patent number. Paris Hilton definitely didn't patent 'That's hot'; just a bunch of rumors fed by the media, and you happened to believe it. Tool.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 11:19:25 pm »
Topaz, cut out the flaming/flame-bait.  It is not welcome here.