Author Topic: Elder Scrolls IV  (Read 15701 times)

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
Re: Elder Scrolls IV
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 09:40:23 pm »
I'm only level 2, but I've joined the Dark Brotherhood and done a few quests, and I've gotten some really good armor/weapons from them! I've decided to play as an Assassin/Thief.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 04:09:44 pm »
I'm only level 2, but I've joined the Dark Brotherhood and done a few quests, and I've gotten some really good armor/weapons from them! I've decided to play as an Assassin/Thief.

I got all the bonuses on every mission that offered 'em. They're so damn good in terms of item quality.

Hell, even the starting armor is my default armor now. The armor at the end gives more bonuses, but doesn't have the armor rating of the starting armor. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 06:05:43 pm »
What pisses me off though, you can't wear the boots they give you without taking off your armor >_>.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 03:10:52 pm »
So? The boots aren't as good. Go with the armor.

On a side note, I got vampirism. And it's freakin' awesome.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2006, 07:51:37 pm »
I'm addicted.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 02:12:25 pm »
I was. Getting a laptop to toy with FreeBSD on + thieves guild being broken for me kinda killed my addiction. :/
- Newby

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 03:05:12 pm »
I was kicked out of the Mages guild because I accidentaly stole their horse when traveling to the Inn to kill Rufio  :'(. I haven't gotten back in yet.

The best Dark Brotherhood quest is when you get to kill every person at the party! I love setting them ablaze.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 05:09:05 pm »
I was kicked out of the Mages guild because I accidentaly stole their horse when traveling to the Inn to kill Rufio  :'(. I haven't gotten back in yet.

The best Dark Brotherhood quest is when you get to kill every person at the party! I love setting them ablaze.

Haha, I got kicked out of the Mages Guild on a Thieves Guild mission.

Quote from: SPOILER
You have to go to a tower to get some key that is an arrow, and the mage you have to get through (killing or not) is part of the Mages Guild. You're allowed to kill him, so eh?

Fuck the Mages Guild. It's a bunch of pussies. I'm the friggin' king of the Fighters Guild/Dark Brotherhood/Arena, I'll fuck them all up!
- Newby

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2006, 09:06:15 pm »
Can't talk to the Count. FUCK! :( I want my reward.

Same problem as this guy.

Suggestions?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 09:10:29 pm by Newby »
- Newby

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2006, 08:39:20 am »
The people you go to have their own lives, so something might've came up. I remember reading somewhere that this guy was completing his quest, but suddenly, a fight broke out, and somehow the guards slaughtered everyone outside of the town. Sadly, the person he was supposed to go to was killed in the mayhem.  8)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2006, 12:01:00 pm »
The people you go to have their own lives, so something might've came up.

What the fuck? I wanted a game, not my lack of a love life on a TV.
- Newby

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2006, 10:35:29 pm »
Woot! I finished the Dark Brotherhood quest line! Got some really need stuff from it too! I'm currently doing the Thieves Guild quest 'Lost Histories' and I keep getting seen by the guard. Anyone have any ideas?  :P

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2006, 11:30:48 pm »
Woot! I finished the Dark Brotherhood quest line! Got some really need stuff from it too! I'm currently doing the Thieves Guild quest 'Lost Histories' and I keep getting seen by the guard. Anyone have any ideas?  :P

Wasn't it a jaw-dropper?  I was shocked.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2006, 12:00:04 am »
I was surprised it was such a twist in the Dark Brotherhood.
- Newby

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2006, 03:03:41 pm »
<spoiler>

What really shocked me was reading Bellamont's journal. I mean seriously, reading through the pages. Whatever Bethesda developer wrote that was seriously fucked up. When you go to his cellar, you can see his mother's head...

Seeing Lucien Lachance dead surprised me though, I wasn't expecting that...

</spoiler>

I've decided to do Fighter's Guild/Arena quests to get my blade skill up. Once I have enough of both, I'm doing the Daedric Quest (of Clavicus Vile), to get that Umbra Sword!