Author Topic: Your New Leaders!  (Read 15251 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Your New Leaders!
« on: February 01, 2005, 08:46:05 pm »
Your new leaders are in!

After much campaigning and getting you people to vote, your new leaders have been selected and will be re-voted in 4 months (or however long I (and iago!) specified in the rules) on June 1st, 2005.

Leader #1:

Coming out of WINNIPEG, CANADA, with an astounding 14/15 votes (he couldn't vote for himself), give it up for ..

iago[x86]!

Leader #2

The little fool who could. The person who always doubts himself. Well, he shouldn't, because apparently 9/15 of the clan likes him and wants him to be their new leader.

Give it up for the LITTLE JEW THAT COULD, Quik[x86]!

Leader #3

There was a VERY close run for leader #3, infact, I was afraid there was going to be a tie.

However, there wasn't.

Without further ado...I'd like to present our new leader (with 8 votes!), Mythix[x86]!

Congratulations to our new leaders. And I'd like to wish Warrior[x86], our departing leader who was unable to campaign for leadership due to lack of internet, a farewell from the depth of my pitch black soul. You will be remembered as one of the first wave of leaders for x86. One of the few proud enough to say "I was a leader of x86." Perhaps maybe even re-instated one day. You did a great job as leader! :) <3
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 08:58:18 pm by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.