Author Topic: Re: $25 to Barnes and Noble  (Read 2551 times)

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
Re: $25 to Barnes and Noble
« on: May 03, 2006, 12:41:16 am »
Holy Blood, Holy Grail looks untouched, and Angels and Demons looks like it was read once and sold (spinal crease)
Joe, there are probibally good reasons for those books to never be read, let alone touched.

Idiotic judgements of the titles are probably one of the reasons why your vote failed.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 01:31:20 am »
Holy Blood, Holy Grail looks untouched, and Angels and Demons looks like it was read once and sold (spinal crease)
Joe, there are probibally good reasons for those books to never be read, let alone touched.

Idiotic judgements of the titles are probably one of the reasons why your vote failed.
Well, better that than just being a fuck hole.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 02:43:13 am »

Well, better that than just being a fuck hole.

By the way, Angels and Demons is very popular (around here, anyway...). Oh yeah, another thing: don't get pissy because I'm right, and that you're a failure.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 04:47:47 pm »
Shush before I charge you both with disorderly conduct.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 06:30:33 pm »
Topaz: shut the fuck up.  If you're going to insult one of MY friends in MY forum, you can go to hell and eat a penis or two while you're there.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 06:52:46 pm »
Topaz: shut the fuck up.  If you're going to insult one of MY friends in MY forum, you can go to hell and eat a penis or two while you're there.

Tell your "friend" to learn manners and respect.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 07:21:25 pm »

Haven't seen enough good posts of yours to warrent that, unfortunately.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 07:36:05 pm »

Topaz just got served.

Offline igimo1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 07:44:57 pm »

I give respect where it's due.

Don't involve yourself in my affairs - I was speaking to deadly, not you. You, like Newby, need to learn your place; x86 privileges don't extend so far as to grant you the ability to speak down to me for no reason than for your own self-gratification. I don't condescend to you in topics; I expect the same results.

Topaz just got served.

Guess I'll have to wait till June to respond to that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 07:47:25 pm by Topaz »

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 09:03:36 pm »
Don't tell members to "learn their place" when you're a guest on OUR forums.  Go learn your place.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 09:22:08 pm »
Don't tell members to "learn their place" when you're a guest on OUR forums.  Go learn your place.

My thoughts exactly. Please don't disrespect my fellow clan members in our home, especially for lame and quite hypocritical reasons. If you continue to take the attitude you have displayed in the thread thus far, you will find yourself banned from these forums rather quickly.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 10:48:48 pm »
You, like Newby, need to learn your place; x86 privileges don't extend so far as to grant you the ability to speak down to me for no reason than for your own self-gratification.

Hahaha, you're telling me what privilidges you get and what privilidges we don't have.

That's fucking classic.

Here's a clue (I realize you probably won't read THIS topic, but whatever): you are on our forums. You are our guest. If you don't behave nicely, you leave. If you play nice, all is fair. Got it?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.