2 (33.3%)
Fucking whore
2 (33.3%)
Fucking skank
0 (0%)
...accept it & keep her
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: What happens now? (with my girl)  (Read 12296 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
What happens now? (with my girl)
« on: May 13, 2006, 04:52:28 am »
I'm at Tony & Axel's tonight (names are important this time).  We're hanging, Jacque goes outside.
Later I go outside to find her, she leaves to somewhere else.  Axelstarts talking with me to get my side of the story about Kelly.  We talk, eventually I ask him if she has done anything with any other dude, he says made out with a few.  I asked if they were while we were dating, he said he wasn't sure but he knew she had a crush on Frank & AD (more Dominos people).  He said I'd have to talk with Tony or Clarissa to find out if Jacque has cheated.

Later, I ask Clarissa.  She said "I dont want to answer, if that tells you anything" = yes.
Eventually I get the story out of Clarissa (I hated to, but I needed to know).

Couple of weeks ago Jacque was mega drunk so her & Clarissa stayed at Tony & Axel's place.  I guess that night, stuff happened with Jacque & Axel (he ended up giving her head).  Jacque told Clarissa like 2 weeks after it happened.

Now, I think an OVERLY fair thing to do is say "Jacque, if you want to be with me no more alcohol."  I told her that, she said she cant promise that. 
I said she gets out of control, she said that I've always been there & nothing bad has happened (she obviously has no clue I know)..................................................do I tell her I know & she what happens, do I break it off, do I key this dude's car?

Even earlier tonight I was all "Dude, you're a good friend for helping me & Jacque" wtf....I shouldve known, she's slept a good few nights in his bed with him that I know of.

Im dead set that if she wont stop drinkin we're done...do i tell her I know, tho?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: What happens now? (with my girl)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 11:25:26 am »
Options 1-4.  Tell her you know, see what she does.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 11:36:08 am »
Ditch her. She's fucking useless.

Tell her you know. Tell her you're absolutely crushed and you can't trust her anymore at all. Tell her you want to start seeing other people who don't lie like a rug.

If you leave her, if she really cared she'll stop drinking.

Odds are she won't though.

Also, if this "Axel" is your friend, I suggest you keep your friends in check.

This reminds me of my dad's story. He went to his girlfriend's friend's barbeque, and asked where she was, and someone said "Oh, she's in the bedroom with <friend of my dad>."

So, he walks back there, and he's unzipping his pants and she's brushing her teeth. When confronted...

"What was going on?"
"Oh hi <my dad>, I was just brushing my teeth. I got steak in them."
"Yeah, tube steak."

And my dad had the nerve to take her back *AND* associate with the guy she gave head.

If it was me, I would have just left the party.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 11:38:34 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 11:37:08 am »
Ditch her. She's fucking useless.

Tell her you know. Tell her you're absolutely crushed and you can't trust her anymore at all. Tell her you want to start seeing other people who don't lie like a rug.

If you leave her, if she really cared she'll stop drinking.

Odds are she won't though.
Yeah, I guess I know that, but its so fucking sad that she'd rather drink & fuck around than be with me.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 11:38:55 am »
Life's a bitch. Read my story.

She cheated on him *again* after that. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

That is a grand total of 3 times she cheated on him big.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 11:41:40 am »
Life's a bitch. Read my story.

She cheated on him *again* after that. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

That is a grand total of 3 times she cheated on him big.
huh, what who?
What story?  Who cheated on what?...I'm lost

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 12:32:26 pm »
Sigh. The post you quoted of me, read its edit.
- Newby

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »
Dump her.  If she's going to do nothing but cause you grief, what's the point in staying with her?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 12:38:29 pm »
Dump her.  If she's going to do nothing but cause you grief, what's the point in staying with her?
yeah, my goal is to do it when i see her today before she leaves for home

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 12:42:07 pm »
I love story time. Tell me how that goes. ;)
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 12:57:47 pm »
I love story time. Tell me how that goes. ;)
it should be fun

"Bye, have a safe trip home.  By the way, I don't ever want to see you again.  Have a nice life"

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 02:43:58 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if her and Axel ended up dating.  That is, if you decide to end it with her.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 02:53:44 am »
Damn it, I didnt do it like I was going to.

First interesting thing...when I went into her room there was some country song playing that was saying about "Why'd I let her lie to me" etc, I just broke down.

I asked her if she had ever done anything with any guy, she said no.
I asked her if she had done anything with Axel, she said no.
I asked her what happened 2-4 weeks ago after some Dominos party...she said nothing.
Not until I TOTALLY told her what I knew did she acknowledge it...lying to my face, great.

-I went there planning to break it off, but my head & heart don't work together I guess.  In the end she came up with something saying we should take a "break" for the summer, in case she doesn't come back to school(she failed alot of classes this yr), "she doesnt want me to be sad".
-I know she's coming back, she just wants to be free from me, I just can't accept that when I'm talking with her...I can everywhere else though.

So she lied to me, was hypocritical, and technically cheated.  (what she told Clarissa [friend I asked about this] was that she didnt remember anything up until he was going down on her & she sorta was like wtf)

We had a BBQ today @ a REAL friend's, Becca (sister of apartment owner) was about to go pick up Axel when Joel (apartment owner) was like, uhm that sounds like a bad idea.
Eventually Becca told Axel that everyone just found out about Axel, Jacque, & me and that he shouldn't come, he said ok.
Later he talked to Clarissa & asked her what was going on & if I knew what happened.

1 fucking God damned month, no apologies, no mention, STILL no apologies, nothing.
People are such ass holes, Axel & moreso Jacque (hard as that is to say).

Tomorrow, my goal is to call her & end it for sure & for good.  I probably will want to find some a new class, I dont know that I could take doing band with both of them in it with out just breaking down & doing some serious damage.   Cant go to band parties anymore, they're all @ Tony & Axels...maybe I'll hang with Tony (if he is cool, I dont know that he is)...this is all so fucked up

Even Clarissa said she was (& still sorta is) just in shock about this whole thing, Jacque being her best friend & all

trust

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 08:41:43 am »
Stop being a girlyman and do it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 10:30:02 am »
It's sad when you're too scared to ask a woman out, it's even worse when you're too scared to break it off when they're emotionally raping you.

Don't be worse than I am. Do it.
- Newby