Author Topic: What YOU'RE doing in WoW right now.  (Read 21333 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: What YOU'RE doing in WoW right now.
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2006, 02:43:37 pm »
I see you've never dueled a level 60 hunter as a mage.

QQ

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2006, 02:50:51 pm »

QQ

;-)  Just saying, it's really hard to do anything if they attack first, since I usually get three shotted.  If I hit first .... the fight ends in my favor.  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2006, 11:19:20 pm »
plz som1 gieb me sum rare candise i need fast levels kthx.

38 ( almost 39 ( which is almost 40! ) )

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2006, 11:22:26 pm »
plz som1 gieb me sum rare candise i need fast levels kthx.

38 ( almost 39 ( which is almost 40! ) )

LOL!  Nice reference...  :P

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2006, 04:48:41 am »
I just finished waiting for the fourth night in a row for our warrior to show up so we could run Uldaman. I haven't done Uldaman since 41, and now that I'm 46, I'm a LITTLE pissed off that we STILL haven't run it again. Took us so friggin' long to find a warrior that wasn't Fury specced, and now that we have, he's never online long enough anymore to do jack shit except get too tired to run (like, get to the instance portal and then back out), or his "net dies". Ri-hight.

I guess it wouldn't be so bad if we could actually PvP, but we beat the  Horde's asses so much they won't queue up for WSG anymore. *sigh*

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2006, 02:12:16 pm »
I just finished waiting for the fourth night in a row for our warrior to show up so we could run Uldaman. I haven't done Uldaman since 41, and now that I'm 46, I'm a LITTLE pissed off that we STILL haven't run it again. Took us so friggin' long to find a warrior that wasn't Fury specced, and now that we have, he's never online long enough anymore to do jack shit except get too tired to run (like, get to the instance portal and then back out), or his "net dies". Ri-hight.

I guess it wouldn't be so bad if we could actually PvP, but we beat the  Horde's asses so much they won't queue up for WSG anymore. *sigh*

Zul'Furak, thanks.  I personally have completed Uldaman once, just to read the lore books.  The quests make you go back several times and reward you with like, negative xp.  Don't bother with it, nothing good drops there.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2006, 02:42:06 pm »

Zul'Furak, thanks.  I personally have completed Uldaman once, just to read the lore books.  The quests make you go back several times and reward you with like, negative xp.  Don't bother with it, nothing good drops there.

Well, I did get a very good polearm from Ulda. But, the main reason that we're going back is to wtf-pwn the statue boss because we wiped on him twice at level 41..

And, our priest sucks at healing so ZF eats us alive.

On a side note, though, I have to say that, despite the fact that I'm level 46, I *STILL* wear the green whelp armor for PvP. I can't tell you the satisfaction I get when I'm down to 6% health, a warrior and shaman are beating on me, and almost simultaneously, they both fall asleep. Needless to say, I made it out alive... They didn't.

Offline valvet

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2006, 02:57:00 pm »

Well, I did get a very good polearm from Ulda. But, the main reason that we're going back is to wtf-pwn the statue boss because we wiped on him twice at level 41..

On a side note, though, I have to say that, despite the fact that I'm level 46, I *STILL* wear the green whelp armor for PvP. I can't tell you the satisfaction I get when I'm down to 6% health, a warrior and shaman are beating on me, and almost simultaneously, they both fall asleep. Needless to say, I made it out alive... They didn't.

The whelp armor is also very good to have in ZG in the encounter with the Panther boss. She has 30'ish panthers randomly targeting group members and you must not hit them, this armor does the trick. It's fun to see 30 panthers sleep around you :D.
Aw, I wanna watch the scary monkey show!

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2006, 03:01:13 pm »
Pfft, get a priest to give you a shield and you'll be fine!  :)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2006, 07:10:47 pm »
I hit level 46 and ran orange mara (and got the stick). Then for some reason half the group got stupid and kept leeroying mobs. Our healer was a non-resto druid and they kept making me die, so I pretty much said "bye guys" and left. I'm well on my way to 47 now.. grinding turtles (yes, I know it's a bad idea, shh).

I also got my Noggenfogger last night. I'll tell you one thing, it's excellent for horde-hunting. They see a tiny little warlock come up to them and they start bashing you even though you're a few levels above them. Owned, bye guys.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2006, 10:05:04 pm »

The whelp armor is also very good to have in ZG in the encounter with the Panther boss. She has 30'ish panthers randomly targeting group members and you must not hit them, this armor does the trick. It's fun to see 30 panthers sleep around you :D.

So I've heard. :D While I'm sad I won't  be able to use the armor in PvP next tier, I'm going to do my best trying to find as many uses for it as possible. :(

Pfft, get a priest to give you a shield and you'll be fine!  :)

So far, I've only seen one alliance priest PvP, and that's Adam. Adam heals our rogue. And our warrior, if he's in WSG with us. But GOD FORBID he heal the warlock or the hunter. I'm lucky if I can pop a couple potions while I yell at him over vent to actually /do/ something. (He just ninjas our killing blows and expects us to protect him from onslaughts of shamans and warriors.)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2006, 07:13:38 pm »
This was nerfed two patches ago, now only effects level <50.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2006, 05:50:24 am »
The best birthday present EVAH:

http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=227

Your friends ditching you so that every single one of those mobs attack you.
And then refuse to come back and res you.
I hate ZF.

I find it ironic, though, that we completely accidently pulled the basilisk boss, a priest with half mana and a warlock and warrior half health, and NOT wipe, we pulled off the steps with only one death, and yet, for SOME reason, we wiped in the scarab room with ONE elite and a few scarabs.

Still pisses me off that Gahz dropped a friggin' green.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2006, 02:25:56 am »
Their stupid pets can cast lock me though.  :(  Oh, and this rogue did the distract thing to me and kept facing me the wrong way when I blinked... That is the worst.  :(

For.. 2 seconds.. if they're Beast specced.  ::)

Metal > Blaze.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2006, 04:55:16 am »
Just hit 56. Too tired to say much of anything else. -_- Except that every mob should drop 20 runecloth. I know I'm friggin insane, but I'm working my butt off to try and get enough Stormwind rep by 60 to hit exalted. Granted, I'm going to have to pay for a lot of it, but... I will get my fucking pony.