Author Topic: Oregon sucks balls  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Oregon sucks balls
« on: June 16, 2006, 01:17:45 am »
I didn't want to come here during my vacation... but seriously... the drivers here suck balls. They're all elderly retired people that drive a constant 25 mph.  Trying to overtake them is almost as impossible since there's someone driving 30 mph who thinks he's a bad ass.  It took us forever to get anywhere. When we did overtake them... it was fun 60-75 mph on the 30-45 mph corners Weeeee. Until we caught up to traffic... then it's back to putting along... Super_X how the fuck can you stand this?
Well peace... I just had to get that off my chest.

P.S. I hear something about Gates relieving himself of some duties at MS? I didn't see a discussion about that here...
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Oregon sucks balls
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 01:31:42 am »
He's just stepping down to chairman. Nothing special.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 08:27:50 am »
It's not as bad as Florida.  Everyo ne there is 90 or illegal, so nobody goes very asft.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 10:27:49 am »
He's stepping down from Software Architect. He basically still makes millions but now he does nothing.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 11:35:22 am »
I didn't want to come here during my vacation... but seriously... the drivers here suck balls. They're all elderly retired people that drive a constant 25 mph.  Trying to overtake them is almost as impossible since there's someone driving 30 mph who thinks he's a bad ass.  It took us forever to get anywhere. When we did overtake them... it was fun 60-75 mph on the 30-45 mph corners Weeeee. Until we caught up to traffic... then it's back to putting along... Super_X how the fuck can you stand this?
Well peace... I just had to get that off my chest.

P.S. I hear something about Gates relieving himself of some duties at MS? I didn't see a discussion about that here...

It's a pain in the ass, you just have to know how to pass them and know how long it'll take you.

Also, most of the old people here are asians that where relocated after they were put in the US' concentration camps. Get over it. It's your people's fault. ;) <3 Have fun on your way back. Drive safe.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 02:01:18 pm »
in Oregon? crazy, my roomate flew up there for a week starting yesterday

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 06:30:53 pm »
Tim, I looked at them... they are all white... today was super bad... a old white guy drove 35 max in the 55 zone... stopping at EVERY intersection. We couldn't pass him because there were 3 other cars in front of us and no passing lanes.  Eventually, a big rig passed him and the rest of us waited to find a spot where there was no traffic on the other side to pass him.
One good note... there's no self-service gas pumps here... and their prices still poon the Bay Area lol!

OLD WHITE PEOPLE SUCK NOT US ASIANS.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 06:43:20 pm »
I bet old asians suck too!

Haha, we have a old white guy that drives around here.  He's one of the long time locals (born and raised here, I think).  He goes 15 miles an hour... almost everywhere, including the highway, which is 35 to 65, depending on where you're at.  It's funny as hell to see people passing through get stuck behind him.

We always wave at him.  He's a nice guy... he just drive really... really slowly.

Offline Hdx

• The Hdx!
  • <3 Java/Cpp/VB/QB
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 10:09:36 pm »
DUDE Where you at!?
You should come hangout with me sometime.
Also, where the fuck you been, cuz people round here dont drive like that.
Everyone I know is a fucking spead deamon.
A dude named Johnny can do Cornilious pass in less then 5 mins. (Usually takes like 20~, any oregonian should know this road)

I have NEVER seen anyone drive more then 10 miles under hte speed limit, and they are suauly looking for a house.
Everyone I know drives a comfertable, 30 MPH over.(even in the 80MPH zones)

Anyways where you at? Portland? let me know!
~-~(HDX)~-~
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6720/hdxnew6lb.gif
09/08/05 - Clan SBs @ USEast
 [19:59:04.000] <DeadHelp> We don't like customers.
 [19:59:05.922] <DeadHelp> They're assholes
 [19:59:08.094] <DeadHelp> And they're never right.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 11:28:58 pm »
my friend tends to stop at 2way stop intersections alot...when we dont have the stop sign :(
its really sad

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 12:08:07 am »
My dad does that sometimes.  There are stupid ass drivers here, I'd probably do it.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 12:59:24 am »
my friend tends to stop at 2way stop intersections alot...when we dont have the stop sign :(
its really sad
When my grandma first moved up here from Texas, she did that.  She said it was because where she came from, most people ignored stop signs completely.
errr... something like that...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 02:40:06 am »
DUDE Where you at!?
You should come hangout with me sometime.
Also, where the fuck you been, cuz people round here dont drive like that.
Everyone I know is a fucking spead deamon.
A dude named Johnny can do Cornilious pass in less then 5 mins. (Usually takes like 20~, any oregonian should know this road)

I have NEVER seen anyone drive more then 10 miles under hte speed limit, and they are suauly looking for a house.
Everyone I know drives a comfertable, 30 MPH over.(even in the 80MPH zones)

Anyways where you at? Portland? let me know!
~-~(HDX)~-~
Bullshit. People in the city of Portland drive fast. On the highway, they are slow-arses. Thank god we sped through Oregon.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 02:41:12 am »
I have been to Oregon to see family reunions and it is more liberal than california if you can believe that.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 02:41:56 am »
I have been to Oregon to see family reunions and it is more liberal than california if you can believe that.
It's more old retired people than you can believe.