Author Topic: Test Tube Meat Nears Dinner Table  (Read 12137 times)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Test Tube Meat Nears Dinner Table
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2006, 04:12:52 pm »
What part of
Wrong.  I have made it abundantly clear that I have no desire of arguing the initial topic of this thread with you until you decide to be civil and use your brain.  The issue at hand is clearly noted in this post.
don't you understand?

I explained why I am not going to fight with you over trivialities or your own pitiful misinterpretations.  I suggest you go back and re-enroll in high school instead of posting on these forums.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2006, 04:17:09 pm »
So apparently you using childish insults while ignoring the real issue makes me unintelligent?  Your last few posts have just been "I-can-flame-you-on-the-internet-because-it-makes-me-feel-good-about-myself" and that's about it.  I'm going to take the high road and just ignore you now.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2006, 04:21:03 pm »
So apparently you using childish insults while ignoring the real issue makes me unintelligent?  Your last few posts have just been "I-can-flame-you-on-the-internet-because-it-makes-me-feel-good-about-myself" and that's about it.  I'm going to take the high road and just ignore you now.

I explained to you what the real issue was.  At least, it's the issue I am concerned with -- your moronic post.
Get it?

Hopefully you will continue to take the high road and actually think about and research your positions in the future.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2006, 11:48:40 pm »

Note: I laugh at vegetarians and anyone else too sissy to eat meat.

i agree with you

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2006, 03:18:02 am »
They put such a negative spin on that, which isn't fair. 

I hate the idea of eating animals.  So many animals suffer so much for our benefit, an absolutely unreal amount.  At the moment, I won't eat veal, and I feel some level of guilt about eating other animals, but I can't just not eat meat. 

If they could mass-produce meat that looks and tastes exactly the same without the need to torture and kill animals, I'm all for it. 

Ever thought nutrition, less-emotion-based descisions, and pureness?