Author Topic: Summer school..  (Read 4264 times)

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
Summer school..
« on: June 19, 2006, 11:31:40 am »
Okay, at the moment I'm at my school, sitting in a room filled with really crap computers. I have to take this BS technology fundamentals in order to graduate, where I get to learn things like how to use MS Word! Oh god this is going to be great..

Okay, now I was just informed that they don't have the "student accounts" set up, so we get to sit in this class for five hours and so absolutely nothing. Wow this is so organized. God how gay gay gay gay. No WoW, no fucking nothing......... I'm going to cry.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 11:40:35 am by TeHFoOoL »

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Summer school..
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 12:20:22 pm »
Hahahahaha. Ahahahaha. Test out of that class you useless motherfuck. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 12:23:26 pm »
Hahahahaha. Ahahahaha. Test out of that class you useless motherfuck. :P

.........................??????????????

You can do that? WTFFFFFFFF?

Zomg help me. Tell me something to do. They have friggin' every site blocked. I need to test out of this shit.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 12:25:32 pm »

Zomg help me. Tell me something to do. They have friggin' every site blocked. I need to test out of this shit.

Yeah, my counselor told me to do that my freshmen year. Heh. Just ask the lady at the front desk for a test to test out of tech fundamentals. :P

At that point, you don't NEED no stinkin' tech fundamentals class because you get credit for it! :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 12:28:24 pm »

Yeah, my counselor told me to do that my freshmen year. Heh. Just ask the lady at the front desk for a test to test out of tech fundamentals. :P

At that point, you don't NEED no stinkin' tech fundamentals class because you get credit for it! :)

You just ask her and it's done?

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 01:41:06 pm »
Fucking ditched. We have a 15 minute break and I left. Tired of dealing with that shit.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 02:27:05 pm »
Test out, you woman.  Zomg wait you have to know compooters first! lolol so how do you type in the ms word do u have to hit "i" to insert and stuff and then esc 2 exit and :wq to write den quit? plz help i total noob 2 dis stuff
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 05:56:06 pm »
i had to do that last year

this year i have to take life management this blows but the upside is that i dont have to go to work(with no pay) for my dad

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 10:58:06 pm »
I can remember signing up for a class named business computer applications.  If I remember right, the only new thing I learned was how to use the format painter in MS word.  We covered excel, word, and some powerpoint.
errr... something like that...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 11:16:16 am »
I can remember signing up for a class named business computer applications.  If I remember right, the only new thing I learned was how to use the format painter in MS word.  We covered excel, word, and some powerpoint.

Sounds familiar. Does it count as learning if you crammed the day before the exam and forgot everything the day after?
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 05:27:13 pm »

I took that course.  Easiest 98 ever.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...