Author Topic: AFK for a week!  (Read 12190 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
AFK for a week!
« on: July 10, 2006, 04:23:32 am »
From July 17th to July 22nd(??), I'll be at Spencer Lake Christian Camp in Waupaca WI.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: AFK for a week!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 10:34:29 am »
Free at last!  Free at last!  Good god, we're free at last!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 01:07:02 pm »
Quick, someone start a vote to boot him out!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 11:14:10 pm »
From July 17th to July 22nd(??), I'll be at Spencer Lake Christian Camp in Waupaca WI.
Someone named a lake--nay, a CHRISTIAN lake camp after me?  They shall die.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 11:55:49 pm »
What's wrong with a Christian lake camp?
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 12:13:37 am »
rabbit is a hardcore Budd.. er.. atheist. Remember, rabbit, you're banned from my forum, but that one was funny, so I'll let it live.

I'll be getting back on the 21st, not the 22nd.

Also, add the 27th to they days I'll be gone. From the crack of dawn until damn near midnight, I'll be at (or traveling to / from) 6 Flags in Illinois.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 08:50:23 am »
Really excited. Expect Kaleeko to fill you in, because she'll be calling me every night! Well, she said she'd call me at least once, but it'd be cool if she called me every night (*hint*). Leaving tomorrow morning, for those who suck at dates.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 09:13:49 am »
Can I call you every night?  ???

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 10:40:12 am »
Joe, are you going to meet Kaleeko after setting up a date online?  I suspect her and a friend are going to put a gun to your head and rob you.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 01:47:30 pm »
Really excited. Expect Kaleeko to fill you in, because she'll be calling me every night! Well, she said she'd call me at least once, but it'd be cool if she called me every night (*hint*). Leaving tomorrow morning, for those who suck at dates.

Eh. He'll be lucky if I still have his number written down. It was 4:30am when he gave it to me. I can't even remember why he gave it to me... So yeah, if any of you have requests for messages I need to send Joe, just give them to me. I'll relay. I guess.

No.
(In other words, I don't hand out my number like candy, because if anyone calls me when my parental units answer, I'm liable to get my computer taken away. No joke. The only person that would ever get away with it is Sidoh, and that's because my mom knows who he is. Hack into Sidoh's account and ask me for my number and you might actually get a way with it. But, as I told Joe, if you do, I will stick a PVC pipe up your dick hole. ^^ <3)

Joe, are you going to meet Kaleeko after setting up a date online?  I suspect her and a friend are going to put a gun to your head and rob you.

:D <3

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 02:29:11 pm »
(In other words, I don't hand out my number like candy, because if anyone calls me when my parental units answer, I'm liable to get my computer taken away. No joke. The only person that would ever get away with it is Sidoh, and that's because my mom knows who he is. Hack into Sidoh's account and ask me for my number and you might actually get a way with it. But, as I told Joe, if you do, I will stick a PVC pipe up your dick hole. ^^ <3)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  You're awesome. :P <3

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 02:34:53 pm »

No.

I'm seriously touched by your swift rejection, however that post was directed at Joe.  :D

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 03:28:06 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  You're awesome. :P <3

Kaleeko and Sidoh, sitting in a tree, L A M E S O N G...
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 03:34:49 pm »

No.

I'm seriously touched by your swift rejection, however that post was directed at Joe.  :D

Awwww. I'd be willing to give out his cell phone number at a decent price. >:-D Mwahaha.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 04:24:15 pm »

No.

Awwww. I'd be willing to give out his cell phone number at a decent price. >:-D Mwahaha.
I'm willing to go as high as 3,THREE, tootsie rolls