Author Topic: RIP phone..  (Read 7188 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: RIP phone..
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 12:34:17 am »
Our church's baptismal, IIRC, was filled with a hose coming from a nearby (but hidden) spigot. I know the church's hidden areas better than pretty much anyone but the pastors and possibly the elders, but that area's far out of the way. On the left side of our sanctuary, behind the walls, is a hallway accessable through two doors that nobody would ever bother looking inside of. At the end of that hallway is the front corner of our sanctuary (it's a semi-circle, not rectangular) and behind the screen where the lyrics to the Jesus songs are projected during worship is where the baptismal is located, so it's easy to hide stuff by.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 04:28:00 am »
Our church's baptismal, IIRC, was filled with a hose coming from a nearby (but hidden) spigot. I know the church's hidden areas better than pretty much anyone but the pastors and possibly the elders, but that area's far out of the way. On the left side of our sanctuary, behind the walls, is a hallway accessable through two doors that nobody would ever bother looking inside of. At the end of that hallway is the front corner of our sanctuary (it's a semi-circle, not rectangular) and behind the screen where the lyrics to the Jesus songs are projected during worship is where the baptismal is located, so it's easy to hide stuff by.

OMG YOUR WATER TAP IS WELL HIDDEN.  THAT MAKES IT HOLY.  :o

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 05:46:12 am »
HAHAHAHA

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 02:33:21 pm »
Cell phones are the devil!

</water boy>

OMG YOUR WATER TAP IS WELL HIDDEN.  THAT MAKES IT HOLY.  :o

Hahaha the episode where Granpa Griffin forcibly baptises Stewie in the "tainted holy water" episode was on the other night :D

In response to all three of these:  I love you.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006, 12:04:45 am »
My phone has been resurrected from the dead (dried out by Wednesday, ironically, thee days later) but the contract ended and it's been replaced by a nice Samsung flip-camera-phone.