Author Topic: I now look like 10x more sex than screenor  (Read 13922 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
I now look like 10x more sex than screenor
« on: August 12, 2006, 02:12:36 am »

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: I now look like 10x more sex than screenor
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 08:35:42 am »
The warlock sets look stupid. FYI.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:57:35 pm »

So does Deathdealer.

I actually like the look of Nemisis.  FYI.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 01:35:09 pm »
Better than most imo.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 04:34:51 pm »

So does Deathdealer.

I actually like the look of Nemisis.  FYI.
Nice attitude. Also good job naming the only semi-bad looking set we have.

Also, I forgot to add:

http://ts2.archaicorder.com/AO/images/doomcaller-art.jpg

http://www.thottbot.com/?so=2391

k.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 04:37:56 pm by Scr33n0r »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 05:25:17 pm »
Are you mentally challenged?  Who said anything about Doomcallers?  We're talking about Nemisis and Deathdealer's.

That aside, it's a totally subjective call.  No one cares if you think Nemisis is ugly.  Likewise, no one cares if Towelie thinks he looks 10x sexier than you.  Use your god damn head.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 05:50:23 pm »
Are you mentally challenged?  Who said anything about Doomcallers?  We're talking about Nemisis and Deathdealer's.

That aside, it's a totally subjective call.  No one cares if you think Nemisis is ugly.  Likewise, no one cares if Towelie thinks he looks 10x sexier than you.  Use your god damn head.
You're comparing 2.5 (which are all generally ugly) to 2.0. Use your head. Here's two people that care; me, and Towelie. Problem? Don't post. No one cares.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 09:18:26 pm »
Eh, relax. It's not the look of the set that matters, its the fact that no matter what set the rogue is wearing against the lock he will still lose.  ;)
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 11:04:20 pm »
Eh, relax. It's not the look of the set that matters, its the fact that no matter what set the rogue is wearing against the lock he will still lose.  ;)
You depress me.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 11:21:42 pm »
:D You are right!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 04:34:49 am »
You're comparing 2.5 (which are all generally ugly) to 2.0. Use your head. Here's two people that care; me, and Towelie. Problem? Don't post. No one cares.

You belittled him.  That annoyed me.  I responded as I did.  I did use my head. :P

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 02:03:06 pm »
My two cents:

Towelie gets brownie points for not playing a Night Elf male, class aside. ^^

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 02:14:41 pm »
Night elves suck other than druids.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 02:39:57 pm »
Night elves suck other than druids.

I really dislike that I play one. Though, it has saved my ass several times to be able to shadowmeld right out of Feign Death. Really, though, that's about it... Oh. And I can run faster when I'm dead. Woot. -_-
(And bounce. I hate that friggin' bounce.)

Yay for droods.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 02:40:47 pm »
My two cents:

Towelie gets brownie points for not playing a Night Elf male, class aside. ^^

Only because they can't be (real) casters, methinks.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 03:26:44 pm »
I'm a night elf because I get the extra stealth level, I only need to put two points in MoD, then with a stealth enchant on my cloak I get a total of 4.5 stealth level. That way I can put more points into something more...beneficial.

Kaleeko: Quite the oxy-moron.

You belittled him.  That annoyed me.  I responded as I did.  I did use my head. Tongue
You didn't use it very well then, because that was a dumb comparison.

Undead models still > *

Also, Towelie, assuming you play on a pvp server, move your character to the test realms and AIM me when you're done, I'd like to fight you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 04:05:56 pm »
I'm a night elf because I get the extra stealth level, I only need to put two points in MoD, then with a stealth enchant on my cloak I get a total of 4.5 stealth level. That way I can put more points into something more...beneficial.

Kaleeko: Quite the oxy-moron.

What did she say that's an oxymoron?  You seem to like to use words out of context. :P

You didn't use it very well then, because that was a dumb comparison.

No, it wasn't.  You're just an idiot. :P

Also, Towelie, assuming you play on a pvp server, move your character to the test realms and AIM me when you're done, I'd like to fight you.

HAHAHAHA.

You just reminded me of this idiot I encountered a while ago that challenged me to a 1 vs. 1 match of Starcraft after he failed to conquor me argumentatively.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 04:14:25 pm »
What did she say that's an oxymoron?  You seem to like to use words out of context. Tongue
Her "belittling" Night Elves, even though she plays one herself. Read much?

No, it wasn't.  You're just an idiot. Tongue
You're comparing two completely different tier sets, in hopes you'll prove me wrong, the only idiot here is you.

HAHAHAHA.

You just reminded me of this idiot I encountered a while ago that challenged me to a 1 vs. 1 match of Starcraft after he failed to conquor me argumentatively.
Last I checked the only one I'm arguing with is you, I haven't argued with Towelie for months, much less (to my knowledge) anyone else here. The comment that made me bring that statement up was what Krazed said:

Eh, relax. It's not the look of the set that matters, its the fact that no matter what set the rogue is wearing against the lock he will still lose.  Wink

Once again, you're the idiot here looking for fights, not me. Shut up please.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2006, 04:23:37 pm »

As I mentioned, you must like to use words out of context.  That is not an oxymoron.

a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

She said herself that she dislikes playing one.  Nothing she said contradicts her original statement.  The fact that she plays one herself doesn't necessitate any sort of positive oppinion of night elves.

You're comparing two completely different tier sets, in hopes you'll prove me wrong, the only idiot here is you.

And why should that matter?  The entire point of this topic is "looks."  You wear the Deathstalker's set, don't you?  There is no reason that, simply because it is a separate tier of armor set, it should be excluded from this sort of comparison.

I may be looking for argument, but only because I find it entertaining.  I don't see how pseudo-constructive, sarcastic argument at all requires to exist concurrently with idiocy. :P

Maybe it's because you failed to reply to my post here. :(

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 04:32:52 pm »
What did she say that's an oxymoron?  You seem to like to use words out of context. Tongue

lol... I play a Night Elf because dwarf women look.. disturbing, and I wasn't waiting for the expansion to make a Draenei. Had to make an Alliance, since that's what all my friends were playing. But, I hate all the cliches, stereotypes, and IDIOTS tied to the Night Elf race. I wouldn't mind playing one if there weren't so many. Not to mention, the females are hot, the males just look... haha. Haha.

Anyways, though, I dislike my race, but not my character. I hate Night Elves as a whole. But I'm so used to my char now, I don't even realize she's got long ass ears and looks like half my server.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2006, 05:52:11 pm »

As I mentioned, you must like to use words out of context.  That is not an oxymoron.

a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements

She said herself that she dislikes playing one.  Nothing she said contradicts her original statement.  The fact that she plays one herself doesn't necessitate any sort of positive oppinion of night elves.

And why should that matter?  The entire point of this topic is "looks."  You wear the Deathstalker's set, don't you?  There is no reason that, simply because it is a separate tier of armor set, it should be excluded from this sort of comparison.

I may be looking for argument, but only because I find it entertaining.  I don't see how pseudo-constructive, sarcastic argument at all requires to exist concurrently with idiocy. :P

Maybe it's because you failed to reply to my post here. :(

Because there's a certain point of "sanity" I put into my posts, I REALLY don't like to put a lot of time into something that's going to be just overlooked a few days later, there's just way too much in some of your posts that I don't feel like quoting/sorting out to make a decent arguement out of, when it's one on one chat via AIM/mic, I can normally go on for a while if the conversation doesn't turn into something like what TSE does.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2006, 06:13:35 pm »
Because there's a certain point of "sanity" I put into my posts, I REALLY don't like to put a lot of time into something that's going to be just overlooked a few days later, there's just way too much in some of your posts that I don't feel like quoting/sorting out to make a decent arguement out of, when it's one on one chat via AIM/mic, I can normally go on for a while if the conversation doesn't turn into something like what TSE does.

I think you just know you're wrong. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2006, 06:49:24 pm »

To be honest I never knew you replied to that thread. But that's normally why I stop (what I just posted).

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2006, 08:15:21 pm »
Me & screenor are going to duel! Personally I dont care who wins, I just though it would be fun to duel someone I know who plays on another server.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2006, 09:11:26 pm »
Me & screenor are going to duel! Personally I dont care who wins, I just though it would be fun to duel someone I know who plays on another server.
My raid just spent 20 minutes briefing what to do in this twin emps attempt, then we wiped in about 5 seconds.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 11:59:10 pm »
To be honest I never knew you replied to that thread. But that's normally why I stop (what I just posted).

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 12:11:17 am »

You'll never prove it.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 12:18:30 am »
You'll never prove it.

Unless you decide to reply, I've already proven that you're wrong.  That is all I need to be satisfied.  ;)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 01:45:06 am »
You'll never prove it.

Unless you decide to reply, I've already proven that you're wrong.  That is all I need to be satisfied.  ;)
And I don't feel like making long, useless posts, I'm satisfied.

Also, from meeting Towelie in-game, turns out he doesn't know how to make his pet passive, he has under 4k health (less then me if my character was up to date), also that it turns out I can beat warlocks. G'night.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 01:50:03 am »
My real-life looks are 100x sexier than that.

RL > WOWL

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 01:50:55 am »
You'll never prove it.

Also, from meeting Towelie in-game, turns out he doesn't know how to make his pet passive, he has under 4k health (less then me if my character was up to date), also that it turns out I can beat warlocks. G'night.
First off, I didnt see you say to put it on passive so you can try to two shot me... And second off, I have over 4k health if I put on my felheart shoulders :P
I won twice, screenor won twice. He won one because he resisted a crucial fear (after deathcoil)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 02:03:51 am »

Why?  How are they useless?  You're satisfied by defeat and forfeit?  Your attitude is depressing. :(

Wait... don't you have OCD?  Shouldn't that make you want to "critique" anything that's wrong?  I guess that means I'm right! ;D

Or he forgot.  Or he wanted to piss you off.

His health will increase with time.  Remember, he's only been raiding for a few weeks.

Try having him respec to Soul Link.  Then I'd like to see you beat him at all. :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 02:12:49 am »

Why?  How are they useless?  You're satisfied by defeat and forfeit?  Your attitude is depressing. :(

Wait... don't you have OCD?  Shouldn't that make you want to "critique" anything that's wrong?  I guess that means I'm right! ;D

Or he forgot.  Or he wanted to piss you off.

His health will increase with time.  Remember, he's only been raiding for a few weeks.

Try having him respec to Soul Link.  Then I'd like to see you beat him at all. :P
ill respec on PTR :D

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 10:01:14 am »
A warlock that hasn't even used his talent points at all should beat a rouge.  :P Hehe, just kidding Towelie.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 01:48:02 pm »
First off, I didnt see you say to put it on passive so you can try to two shot me... And second off, I have over 4k health if I put on my felheart shoulders :P
I won twice, screenor won twice. He won one because he resisted a crucial fear (after deathcoil)
[/quote]
I wasn't even doing anything the second time, it's sad you can't remember that, I said "here, put your pet on passive, and sit down, I want to try and two shot you". What do I get? Your pet starts attacking me (here comes what a felhunter does Towelie! pay attention since you obviously don't know!) it dispells my buffs! So I begin killing it, awp, death coil, fear, curse of shadow. You tell me "don't kill it", but still have it on aggressive, good one dolt. In my book, you won once, and only due to me not having fear trinket up. The second one was just you being an idiot, and me not trying.

Wait... don't you have OCD?  Shouldn't that make you want to "critique" anything that's wrong?
I hope you're just being an asshole, otherwise I'm shocked that you didn't read a discription on what OCD is. And even if that did actually have something to do with OCD, I'm on heavy medication for it now, and can ignore most things.

You're satisfied by defeat and forfeit?  Your attitude is depressing. Sad
I don't feel I was "defeated", technically, I just am too lazy to make a reply that long, because I know your next one will be 2x as much, and I don't have enough of an attention span to read the firt one even. Thus, in all honesty I could care less.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 02:17:43 pm »

I wasn't even doing anything the second time, it's sad you can't remember that, I said "here, put your pet on passive, and sit down, I want to try and two shot you". What do I get? Your pet starts attacking me (here comes what a felhunter does Towelie! pay attention since you obviously don't know!) it dispells my buffs! So I begin killing it, awp, death coil, fear, curse of shadow. You tell me "don't kill it", but still have it on aggressive, good one dolt. In my book, you won once, and only due to me not having fear trinket up. The second one was just you being an idiot, and me not trying.
I took him off passive when I feared you . GG. When I am low on shards I dont want you to kill him, so when you did when he was PASSIVE, I went ahead and chain fear +doted you

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2006, 04:07:09 pm »

I took him off passive when I feared you . GG. When I am low on shards I dont want you to kill him, so when you did when he was PASSIVE, I went ahead and chain fear +doted you
Then next time do like I say and put him on passive. Problem solved.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 04:17:16 pm »
I hope you're just being an asshole, otherwise I'm shocked that you didn't read a discription on what OCD is. And even if that did actually have something to do with OCD, I'm on heavy medication for it now, and can ignore most things.

Depending on the characteristics of your OCD, it could very will constitute the "unwanted" urge to win an argument. :P

I don't feel I was "defeated", technically, I just am too lazy to make a reply that long, because I know your next one will be 2x as much, and I don't have enough of an attention span to read the firt one even. Thus, in all honesty I could care less.

If I were to be proven wrong, I'd stop.  You've been unable to succeed in the least. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 05:28:03 pm »

Depending on the characteristics of your OCD, it could very will constitute the "unwanted" urge to win an argument. :P

If I were to be proven wrong, I'd stop.  You've been unable to succeed in the least. :P
well*

I'm fine keeping to myself, thanks.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 05:38:59 pm »
well*

I'm fine keeping to myself, thanks.

At least I can spell consistent and know when to use words and in the correct context to boot!  :P

Fine then!  I'm afraid you lose. :(

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2006, 05:56:57 pm »
This is what WoW does to people...

It should be made illegal.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2006, 05:58:14 pm »

just stop posting here

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2006, 06:04:03 pm »

This has absolutely nothing to do with WoW.  It has everything to do with Scr33n0r's attitude and the way my attitude compels me to react.  I've been in similarly heated arguments with him on completely different, totally unrelated subjects.

Please, learn to verify your conclusions.  That made no sense.

just stop posting here

If he continues to post things like that, I'd tend to agree.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2006, 06:22:56 pm »

Since obviously this has anything to do with WoW.

Had you said "Sidoh is a prick and should be lynched", I would have agreed. But alas...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 06:33:54 pm »
Had you said "Sidoh is a prick and should be lynched", I would have agreed. But alas...

Or "Screenor is a fool and should be maimed."

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 07:41:16 pm »

Or "Screenor is a fool and should be maimed."
Even "Sidoh is a newb rogue and should reroll."

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2006, 12:19:01 am »

Oooo!  The piercing pain of your words has penetrated my flesh and inflicted a vital wound onto me!  How will I ever survive with this gaping void in my side?!  Your words!  They are so harsh!

</sarcasm>

My Rogue is an ex-twink alt I use for mild forms of entertainment at best.  "Rerolling" an alternative character is stupid.

You're reminding me more and more of the fool who challenged me to a game of SC after getting owned. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2006, 01:06:20 am »

Oooo!  The piercing pain of your words has penetrated my flesh and inflicted a vital wound onto me!  How will I ever survive with this gaping void in my side?!  Your words!  They are so harsh!

</sarcasm>

My Rogue is an ex-twink alt I use for mild forms of entertainment at best.  "Rerolling" an alternative character is stupid.

You're reminding me more and more of the fool who challenged me to a game of SC after getting owned. :P
I was kidding, idiot.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2006, 01:10:26 am »
This topic sucks, I want my time back.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2006, 01:13:48 am »
I was kidding, idiot.

So was I, idiot.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2006, 01:24:18 am »
This topic sucks, I want my time back.

I love one vs. one pointless arguing. It brings so much more meaning to my life. </sarcasm> Reminds me of how some things never change as you grow older. ...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2006, 01:30:01 am »
I love one vs. one pointless arguing. It brings so much more meaning to my life. </sarcasm> Reminds me of how some things never change as you grow older. ...

At least I usually make valid points. ;)

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2006, 01:44:09 am »

At least I usually make valid points. ;)

I could say so many things in response to that... But I'm going to hold back for my own sanity's sake.