Author Topic: I now look like 10x more sex than screenor  (Read 13916 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
Re: I now look like 10x more sex than screenor
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 01:50:55 am »
You'll never prove it.

Unless you decide to reply, I've already proven that you're wrong.  That is all I need to be satisfied.  ;)
And I don't feel like making long, useless posts, I'm satisfied.

Also, from meeting Towelie in-game, turns out he doesn't know how to make his pet passive, he has under 4k health (less then me if my character was up to date), also that it turns out I can beat warlocks. G'night.
First off, I didnt see you say to put it on passive so you can try to two shot me... And second off, I have over 4k health if I put on my felheart shoulders :P
I won twice, screenor won twice. He won one because he resisted a crucial fear (after deathcoil)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 02:03:51 am »

Why?  How are they useless?  You're satisfied by defeat and forfeit?  Your attitude is depressing. :(

Wait... don't you have OCD?  Shouldn't that make you want to "critique" anything that's wrong?  I guess that means I'm right! ;D

Also, from meeting Towelie in-game, turns out he doesn't know how to make his pet passive, he has under 4k health (less then me if my character was up to date), also that it turns out I can beat warlocks. G'night.

Or he forgot.  Or he wanted to piss you off.

His health will increase with time.  Remember, he's only been raiding for a few weeks.

Try having him respec to Soul Link.  Then I'd like to see you beat him at all. :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 02:12:49 am »

Why?  How are they useless?  You're satisfied by defeat and forfeit?  Your attitude is depressing. :(

Wait... don't you have OCD?  Shouldn't that make you want to "critique" anything that's wrong?  I guess that means I'm right! ;D

Or he forgot.  Or he wanted to piss you off.

His health will increase with time.  Remember, he's only been raiding for a few weeks.

Try having him respec to Soul Link.  Then I'd like to see you beat him at all. :P
ill respec on PTR :D

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 10:01:14 am »
A warlock that hasn't even used his talent points at all should beat a rouge.  :P Hehe, just kidding Towelie.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 01:48:02 pm »
First off, I didnt see you say to put it on passive so you can try to two shot me... And second off, I have over 4k health if I put on my felheart shoulders :P
I won twice, screenor won twice. He won one because he resisted a crucial fear (after deathcoil)
[/quote]
I wasn't even doing anything the second time, it's sad you can't remember that, I said "here, put your pet on passive, and sit down, I want to try and two shot you". What do I get? Your pet starts attacking me (here comes what a felhunter does Towelie! pay attention since you obviously don't know!) it dispells my buffs! So I begin killing it, awp, death coil, fear, curse of shadow. You tell me "don't kill it", but still have it on aggressive, good one dolt. In my book, you won once, and only due to me not having fear trinket up. The second one was just you being an idiot, and me not trying.

Wait... don't you have OCD?  Shouldn't that make you want to "critique" anything that's wrong?
I hope you're just being an asshole, otherwise I'm shocked that you didn't read a discription on what OCD is. And even if that did actually have something to do with OCD, I'm on heavy medication for it now, and can ignore most things.

You're satisfied by defeat and forfeit?  Your attitude is depressing. Sad
I don't feel I was "defeated", technically, I just am too lazy to make a reply that long, because I know your next one will be 2x as much, and I don't have enough of an attention span to read the firt one even. Thus, in all honesty I could care less.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 02:17:43 pm »

I wasn't even doing anything the second time, it's sad you can't remember that, I said "here, put your pet on passive, and sit down, I want to try and two shot you". What do I get? Your pet starts attacking me (here comes what a felhunter does Towelie! pay attention since you obviously don't know!) it dispells my buffs! So I begin killing it, awp, death coil, fear, curse of shadow. You tell me "don't kill it", but still have it on aggressive, good one dolt. In my book, you won once, and only due to me not having fear trinket up. The second one was just you being an idiot, and me not trying.
I took him off passive when I feared you . GG. When I am low on shards I dont want you to kill him, so when you did when he was PASSIVE, I went ahead and chain fear +doted you

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2006, 04:07:09 pm »

I took him off passive when I feared you . GG. When I am low on shards I dont want you to kill him, so when you did when he was PASSIVE, I went ahead and chain fear +doted you
Then next time do like I say and put him on passive. Problem solved.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 04:17:16 pm »
I hope you're just being an asshole, otherwise I'm shocked that you didn't read a discription on what OCD is. And even if that did actually have something to do with OCD, I'm on heavy medication for it now, and can ignore most things.

Depending on the characteristics of your OCD, it could very will constitute the "unwanted" urge to win an argument. :P

I don't feel I was "defeated", technically, I just am too lazy to make a reply that long, because I know your next one will be 2x as much, and I don't have enough of an attention span to read the firt one even. Thus, in all honesty I could care less.

If I were to be proven wrong, I'd stop.  You've been unable to succeed in the least. :P

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 05:28:03 pm »

Depending on the characteristics of your OCD, it could very will constitute the "unwanted" urge to win an argument. :P

If I were to be proven wrong, I'd stop.  You've been unable to succeed in the least. :P
well*

I'm fine keeping to myself, thanks.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 05:38:59 pm »
well*

I'm fine keeping to myself, thanks.

At least I can spell consistent and know when to use words and in the correct context to boot!  :P

Fine then!  I'm afraid you lose. :(

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2006, 05:56:57 pm »
This is what WoW does to people...

It should be made illegal.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2006, 05:58:14 pm »

just stop posting here

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2006, 06:04:03 pm »

This has absolutely nothing to do with WoW.  It has everything to do with Scr33n0r's attitude and the way my attitude compels me to react.  I've been in similarly heated arguments with him on completely different, totally unrelated subjects.

Please, learn to verify your conclusions.  That made no sense.

just stop posting here

If he continues to post things like that, I'd tend to agree.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2006, 06:22:56 pm »

Since obviously this has anything to do with WoW.

Had you said "Sidoh is a prick and should be lynched", I would have agreed. But alas...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 06:33:54 pm »
Had you said "Sidoh is a prick and should be lynched", I would have agreed. But alas...

Or "Screenor is a fool and should be maimed."