Author Topic: My outstanding bro.  (Read 14639 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: My outstanding bro.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 11:18:03 am »
Prove that I've noticed a condescending attitude...?  I don't think you've been particularly condescending to me, but you seem to be quick to insult and belittle people, somewhat arbitrarily too.  I'd rather not go around looking to make a big case up against you because I don't think it's worth it.   Just try and be more considerate of people, especially when you haven't shown that you're really in a position to judge.
Yes.  Where?  I can pull things out of my ass, too.  And frankly, I don't see you coming off in a position to judge either.  You've got a bigger condescending attitude than I have.  Half of your "debating" posts end with you insulting people as opposed to actually debating something.  Don't think you're some big hot shot just because you're a college grad with some fancy degree because, get this, nobody cares.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 12:26:25 pm »
Prove that I've noticed a condescending attitude...?  I don't think you've been particularly condescending to me, but you seem to be quick to insult and belittle people, somewhat arbitrarily too.  I'd rather not go around looking to make a big case up against you because I don't think it's worth it.   Just try and be more considerate of people, especially when you haven't shown that you're really in a position to judge.
Yes.  Where?  I can pull things out of my ass, too.  And frankly, I don't see you coming off in a position to judge either.  You've got a bigger condescending attitude than I have.  Half of your "debating" posts end with you insulting people as opposed to actually debating something.  Don't think you're some big hot shot just because you're a college grad with some fancy degree because, get this, nobody cares.

LOL.  Thanks for the laugh.  And I think there's sufficient "proof" in this thread alone.  Also, saying "you do it too" (whether it is or isn't true) isn't any kind of justification.  Sidoh's comment reflected my own thoughts, so I posted a little about what I had noticed.  I don't have the time to substantially prove something to you that you already know, nor am I under any kind of obligation to do so. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 01:22:53 pm by Rule »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 03:15:44 pm »
Where?

Here:

Do you actually think before you say something, or do you just say whatever, whenever, because you are a complete moron?

.. and here:

...he reminds me way too much of Mangix..

Just in this thread alone! :o
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 07:21:27 pm »
Dude my bro is gunna be a senior and has gotten an 5 on every single AP test he has taken. How am i suppose stand next to him??? help??? anyone???
In my opinion, it's never a good idea to set your goals or do something to beat someone else. For years, I compared myself with my brother; that's how I judged myself.  However, at the end of the day, no one cared about if I did better than he did; they only cared that I did it.  Eventually, I learned that a person has to set goals and do things for himself.  In my final years of high school, I didn't excel for anyone other than myself.  It had become a challenge to push myself to be better than I was the day before. 

It's like my swimming coach told us (the team) time and time again.  "You're not racing the guy in the lane next to you.  You're racing the guy in your lane. You're pushing yourself to be faster than he ever was."  And you know what? He was right.  As soon as I stopped racing the people in other lanes and concentrated only on what I was doing, I qualified for state.

No one will kill you for not doing as well as your brother in school; he's a fantastic example that you should learn from, but he isn't you.  It isn't your job to be better than everyone else; just be better than you were yesterday.

Edit: I'm going to lighten this thread up a bit.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     :D :D :D :D :D
 ;D              ;D    :D
 ;D              ;D    :D
 ;D               ;D   :D
 ;D               ;D   :D

:)             :)            8)             ::) ::) ::) ::)      ::) ::) ::) ::)              ;)        ;)
 :)             :)          8) 8)           ::)          ::)      ::)           ::)             ;)     ;)
 :)             :)         8)   8)          ::)          ::)      ::)           ::)               ;) ;)
 :) :) :) :) :)        8) 8) 8)         ::) ::) ::) ::)      ::) ::) ::) ::)                    ;)
 :)             :)        8)      8)        ::)                    ::)                              ;)
 :)             :)        8)      8)        ::)                    ::)                              ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 01:12:00 am by dark_drake »
errr... something like that...

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 09:54:54 pm »
LOL.  Thanks for the laugh.  And I think there's sufficient "proof" in this thread alone.  Also, saying "you do it too" (whether it is or isn't true) isn't any kind of justification.  Sidoh's comment reflected my own thoughts, so I posted a little about what I had noticed.  I don't have the time to substantially prove something to you that you already know, nor am I under any kind of obligation to do so. 
Oooh, you found ONE person I have a contemptible aura over.  Ok, fine, you win: I think he's a dumbass.  Happy?  I never used it as a justification, idiot.  See, I can debate like you!  Yeah, sure, say something but don't back it up.  Wow, you're cool.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 10:07:48 pm »
Oooh, you found ONE person I have a contemptible aura over.  Ok, fine, you win: I think he's a dumbass.  Happy?  I never used it as a justification, idiot.  See, I can debate like you!  Yeah, sure, say something but don't back it up.  Wow, you're cool.

This thread should be in the fun forum because you're really making me laugh.

Offline Darkness

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 10:30:17 am »
Seriously, a 5 on an AP exam isn't like some rarity. Most people who spend any amount of time studying at all will get 5s on their AP exams. Don't feel like you can't do as well as him, I mean you both have the same genes, you'll probably be able to do just as well. Maybe take 1 AP course early on to get the feel for the exam and then load up later on. You'll be fine, I'm sure.
(01:22:35) Newby: I am listening to 9989. Torsofuck - Fistfucking Her Decomposed Cadaver (0:07 / 2:37 320kbps)
(01:22:39) Newby: I am listening to 9990. Torsofuck - Worm Infested Anal (0:01 / 3:02 320kbps)
(01:22:43) Newby: I am listening to 9991. Torsofuck - Raped By Elephants (0:02 / 4:14 320kbps)

Offline sushi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 01:12:52 pm »
IB shouldn't necessarily be better than AP. And how is it possible that he is taking every AP class and taking IB on top of that? Even if he was taking something around 3-4 AP courses, his workload would be incredible.
Not for him... obviously.

Offline sushi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 01:13:53 pm »
Why are you such a jerk? :\
All the metal I've listened to has corrupted me.  And he reminds me way too much of Mangix..

So he's new to using forums? Give him time. We don't shun away guests like most people do. We invite them and simply guide them. :)
Then splint his knee caps and burn him alive

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 09:55:29 pm »
Dude my bro is gunna be a senior and has gotten an 5 on every single AP test he has taken. How am i suppose stand next to him??? help??? anyone???

lol, sorry to revive a thread that's nearly half a year old but when I see things like this I have to say....

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 09:57:01 pm »

lol, sorry to revive a thread that's nearly half a year old but when I see things like this I have to say....

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!

Jealous of his brother I see? :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 11:36:04 pm »

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!
That guy hasn't posted here in a long time lol :D This topic is DEAD++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 04:13:30 pm »

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!

Jealous of his brother I see? :P

I'd love to hear your psychoanalysis of me (no sarcasm intended), but I'm sorry to inform you that you are far off target. My uninformed psychoanalysis of you is that you mold quite well into one of Salinger's charaters, Lane Coutell.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!
That guy hasn't posted here in a long time lol :D This topic is DEAD++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think posts like this are an important topic to address.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 07:39:00 pm »
I'd love to hear your psychoanalysis of me (no sarcasm intended), but I'm sorry to inform you that you are far off target. My uninformed psychoanalysis of you is that you mold quite well into one of Salinger's charaters, Lane Coutell.

Ouch, did I hit a nerve?  On what basis does this psychoanalysis rest?

And I think I may be on target, although what I said was sort of a joke.  You just passionately don't want it to be true. :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 08:19:25 pm by Rule »

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 07:48:45 pm »
This topic sucks.
Hitmen: art is gay