Author Topic: Miniature (model!) Painting  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Miniature (model!) Painting
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 02:05:14 pm »
Yeah, I'm afraid that I don't have a whole lot of respect for T$R :P

... they created D&D.  It doesn't matter if what the company did was good or not.  They had some phenomenal employees, including my boss. :P

Plus, the company had three separate owners before Wizards of the Coast bought them.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 02:11:04 pm »
Yeah, I'm afraid that I don't have a whole lot of respect for T$R :P

... they created D&D.  It doesn't matter if what the company did was good or not.  They had some phenomenal employees, including my boss. :P

Plus, the company had three separate owners before Wizards of the Coast bought them.

I'm sure they had some good employees, but I don't like the company itself, so when you keep saying "my boss worked for T$R!" that doesn't make him seem good, to me -- rather, I feel sorry for him :)

And I know they created D&D, and they created the 276 required sourcebooks too :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 02:18:05 pm »
I'm sure they had some good employees, but I don't like the company itself, so when you keep saying "my boss worked for T$R!" that doesn't make him seem good, to me -- rather, I feel sorry for him :)

And I know they created D&D, and they created the 276 required sourcebooks too :P

He said it is the best job he's ever had.  I don't you are so quick to judge the working environment.

Also, what do you have against TSR? :P