Author Topic: Poison Ivy  (Read 1802 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Poison Ivy
« on: September 13, 2006, 04:00:00 pm »
When I go camping anywhere in the wilderness, I almost inevitably get poison ivy.  I'm especially susceptible to it.  In addition to that, while camping at Beresford, I know that I spent time walking through poison ivy, and I was well aware of it, looking at me.  In fact, when we were driving I had to pull over to pee, and there was a big patch of it there.  So I pissed on it.  Ha! 

Anyway, I inevitably started getting a rash the day before yesterday (Monday).  Just an itchy bump or two, they actually looked like mosquito bumps.  I showed my mom, and we agreed, we knew what it was.  The next day (yesterday), it formed a bit more of a rash, maybe 10 bumps or so.  So I went to the doctor and asked for salve for it, which he gladly gave me.  Just for fun, I took a picture of it.  Today, it's spread slightly more on that leg (left leg), across a good part of the left and back of the leg, between my ankle and my knee, and it's just starting to appear on my right leg. 

Luckily, I've started applying the salve, and by tomorrow it'll start going away, so long as I avoid scratching it. 

But it's ITCHY!!

I'll get over it. 

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
Re: Poison Ivy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 04:11:22 pm »
Lmao, you are a goof.  Silly Canadians!
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Poison Ivy
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 05:13:53 pm »
So I pissed on it.  Ha! 

Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!