Author Topic: I'm just so awesome  (Read 6156 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: I'm just so awesome
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 01:38:35 pm »
Yeah, I'd love to use it. Send me a PM on here. And if you're ever intrested in selling it, I'd most likely be the one to buy it.  :P I wanna raid on a priest. Can you transfer from RP -> Normal?

I think you can.  You're welcome to transfer, but unless I do decide to sell it, I'd like for you to transfer whatever characters you transfer back to Feathermoon if/when I do decide to pick it back up.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 03:10:31 pm »
Yeah, I'd love to use it. Send me a PM on here. And if you're ever intrested in selling it, I'd most likely be the one to buy it.  :P I wanna raid on a priest. Can you transfer from RP -> Normal?

I think you can.  You're welcome to transfer, but unless I do decide to sell it, I'd like for you to transfer whatever characters you transfer back to Feathermoon if/when I do decide to pick it back up.

I wouldn't ever transfer one of your characters while you own them. When can I get the info from you?  :)
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 03:15:33 pm »

I wouldn't ever transfer one of your characters while you own them. When can I get the info from you?  :)

You realize he is on an RP server and it can't be transferred to Maelstrom or any other *PvP server.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 04:53:51 pm »

You realize he is on an RP server and it can't be transferred to Maelstrom or any other *PvP server.

I know. I can keep up with two raid guilds.  :P

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 05:07:45 pm »

IM me.  I should be around all weekend.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 05:44:27 pm »
Sidoh, it's 6 months to be able to transfer once he does, just making sure you know.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 05:54:45 pm »
Sidoh, it's 6 months to be able to transfer once he does, just making sure you know.

Oh, I didn't know that.  Thanks.  I don't think he's going to transfer (though he's still welcome to), but I don't plan on playing WoW again until the summer.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 11:45:44 am »

Oh, I didn't know that.  Thanks.  I don't think he's going to transfer (though he's still welcome to), but I don't plan on playing WoW again until the summer.

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't transfer, if you wanted to take it up again within 6months. (I'd pay for the transfer-back.) The only reason I would is because the feathermoon PvP battlegroup fucking sucks. You guys never queue. Takes me like 15mins to get into any BG.  :(