Author Topic: Registered for next semester!  (Read 17100 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Registered for next semester!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 07:18:23 pm »
No parties Sidoh?  What?  How can you miss such a big part of your college experience?

Maybe it's a big part of YOUR desired experience, but I don't find becoming enhibriated or being around drunken morons any fun at all.  Don't generalize.  Not everyone likes to party.
I didnt have to say you have to be drunk or whatever.

But dude, seriously, have you seen drunk people?  Good drunk people are AWESOME!  Hella funny.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 07:22:18 pm »
I didnt have to say you have to be drunk or whatever.

But dude, seriously, have you seen drunk people?  Good drunk people are AWESOME!  Hella funny.

It's expected at parties.  I don't care if people say it isn't.  Just because they don't doesn't mean other people won't either.

Yes, I've seen drunken people.  They're idiots.  Idiots are funny, but they're also annoying.  I'm easily irritated.  You put the two together.

I don't want to go to parties.  Expecting someone else to enjoy the same things you do is asinine.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 07:25:51 pm »
It isnt expected at all parties, dont generalize ;)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 07:45:48 pm »
It isnt expected at all parties, dont generalize ;)

Prove it.  Stop trying to convince me to like parties.  You're not going to succeed.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 07:48:12 pm »
You told me not to generalize first, so until you prove your's I'm not going to prove mine.

So there. :P ::)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2006, 07:51:09 pm »
You told me not to generalize first, so until you prove your's I'm not going to prove mine.

So there. :P ::)

I did prove mine.  I said to not generalize and provided you with a contradiction to your stupid generalization: me.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 07:59:31 pm »
Well then, every party I've been at it isnt expected of you to drink.  It is expected that there is drinking in general, but it is no pressure so if you dont want to do kinda thing.

and still, without going outside of your box & judging before experiencing youre being rather closed minded

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 08:02:43 pm »
Well then, every party I've been at it isnt expected of you to drink.  It is expected that there is drinking in general, but it is no pressure so if you dont want to do kinda thing.

and still, without going outside of your box & judging before experiencing youre being rather closed minded

Have you ever drank at a party?

I've been to a party.  I went to one in highschool (against my will).  It was useless and a waste of my time.  Just because I don't go to parties doesn't mean I don't "get outside of my box."

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 08:05:28 pm »

Have you ever drank at a party?
yes & no...in regards to different events

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 08:13:59 pm »
yes

Exactly.  If people know you drink and you don't say that you don't drink, then they don't feel "threatened" because they expect that you believe you have higher standards than them.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 08:24:29 pm »
yes

Exactly.  If people know you drink and you don't say that you don't drink, then they don't feel "threatened" because they expect that you believe you have higher standards than them.
that is a confusing sentence.

what happend?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2006, 08:29:53 pm »
that is a confusing sentence.

what happend?

If you go to a party when people know that you don't drink and you decline their offer of a drink, they'll assume you don't drink because it's a dumb thing to do and (at least some people...) will resort to condescending remarks or attitudes to defend themselves.  I'm perfectly aware that there is fun outside of drinking at parties, but there is usually no ultimate purpose for them (other than socializing).  I'm all for LAN parties, movie parties and get-togethers with friends, but I don't want to go to parties where there is alcohol involved.  Get it?  Good.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2006, 08:34:55 pm »
you're making another generalization. ;)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 08:38:42 pm »

It's a precaution.  I don't want to subject myself to alcohol in a party.  Do you get it now?  I hope you understand by now.  I don't want to go to parties.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2006, 08:49:44 pm »

It's a precaution.  I don't want to subject myself to alcohol in a party.  Do you get it now?  I hope you understand by now.  I don't want to go to parties.
ok.

but just dont base your reasons off of bad experiences you havent had