Author Topic: Monitor!  (Read 6857 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Re: Monitor!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 03:21:48 pm »
How is it? Any ghosting? Any bleeding?

I might have to cancel my order from Buy.com (has yet to leave their warehouse. It's beginning to seriously annoy me) and settle for the 204B.

No ghosting, no bleeding - it's a great monitor.  From what I've read the only downfall is the price ( low-mid 300s with tax ).
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 07:29:06 pm »
GOODNESS.

On an email Buy.com sent me, they specficially said they would not charge my card until my package has entered the shipping stage so I can easily cancel my order because of the backorder delay. I checked my online banking... they charged me so I can't cancel my order until I recieve my package. The thing is, my order HASN'T shipped yet, according to the order status on my account page. I emailed them asking what the heck was going on last thursday. On their support page, they said they would reply within 10 hours on a business day. Ummm... I haven't got any email from them? I called them. They were closed. At 6'oclock. The heck?

I'm getting annoyed.

Buy.com sucks.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 06:32:45 am »
GOODNESS.

On an email Buy.com sent me, they specficially said they would not charge my card until my package has entered the shipping stage so I can easily cancel my order because of the backorder delay. I checked my online banking... they charged me so I can't cancel my order until I recieve my package. The thing is, my order HASN'T shipped yet, according to the order status on my account page. I emailed them asking what the heck was going on last thursday. On their support page, they said they would reply within 10 hours on a business day. Ummm... I haven't got any email from them? I called them. They were closed. At 6'oclock. The heck?

I'm getting annoyed.

Buy.com sucks.

Sucky.  :(

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 01:28:57 pm »
I got my monitor yesterday. It's amazing. I didn't quite realize how big 20" really is. No bleeding, no ghosting, no dead pixels, DVI & VGA connection, and best of all, it's a Samsung!

Watching T.V. shows on this thing is great.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 06:42:58 pm »
I got my monitor yesterday. It's amazing. I didn't quite realize how big 20" really is. No bleeding, no ghosting, no dead pixels, DVI & VGA connection, and best of all, it's a Samsung!

Watching T.V. shows on this thing is great.

;)  Yeah, 20" is bigger then I had thought too.  Great monitor, I love it.