Author Topic: Kramer loses it! (Black people are involved.)  (Read 12994 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Kramer loses it! (Black people are involved.)
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 06:23:34 pm »
Yay double standards ;)
Yea those mean old black people who's ancestors were forced into slavery are soo cruel to those poor poor white people.
Yes, but only because I don't quite fully understand your sarcasm.

Affirmative action is still racism, so, it should be stopped.

Even I approach this word with caution and use it extremely rarely.
And after all, Warrior should know -- he's black!
Would trust be qualified as trans-racial?

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 06:26:00 pm »
haha @ iago.

Well what trust does is different, he uses the racist terms in a jokingly and over the internet :P

I understand what you're saying fully crazed, of course I can't guarantee the person you call a nigger or nigga will. I'm just telling you how it is. It will probably take several years for this to subside.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 06:44:57 pm »
It will probably take several years for this to subside.
LOL!  Considering its already been decades?
And with all of the pro-equality for XXXX groups we have, its never gonna end.

Until special interests groups like black rights, indian rights, etc. stop existing there is always going to be a double standard.

(I still think chartering a "We Have the Intentions for True Equality" (basically "Straight White Male") group would be awesomely hilarious)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 06:49:23 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 07:33:05 pm »

Until special interests groups like black rights, indian rights, etc. stop existing there is always going to be a double standard.

(I still think chartering a "We Have the Intentions for True Equality" (basically "Straight White Male") group would be awesomely hilarious)

And how long were they slaves? Most of the modern times, even predating the United States.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 07:34:08 pm »

And how long were they slaves? Most of the modern times, even predating the United States.
I was just laughing that you said years, that time period is too short. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 07:38:49 pm »
"Because some old dudes that have been dead for a couple hundred years forced some old dudes that have been dead for several hundred years into slavery, you can't say the word 'nigger'!"  Hurray!  I fucking hate it when people say something 'racist' and then black people say "well you made us slaves" or some dumb shit like that.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 07:55:38 pm »
"Because some old dudes that have been dead for a couple hundred years forced some old dudes that have been dead for several hundred years into slavery, you can't say the word 'nigger'!"  Hurray!  I fucking hate it when people say something 'racist' and then black people say "well you made us slaves" or some dumb shit like that.
It hasn't been "several hundred years".  The civil was was what, 150 years ago? 

Also, there's more to it than just slavery -- black people were denied basic freedoms as recently as 50 years ago. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 07:56:53 pm »
That part doesnt bother me so much, the part where minorities get better treatment is what bothers me.

Like job applications, school admittance, scholarships, etc.

It hasn't been "several hundred years".  The civil was was what, 150 years ago? 

Also, there's more to it than just slavery -- black people were denied basic freedoms as recently as 50 years ago. 
So because racism happened then it can happen now?

2 wrongs dont make a right ;)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 07:58:25 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2006, 07:58:01 pm »

I'd be willing to bet you'd be in the same position if things were reversed. There is still an extremely high number of racist people in the world today, it's not like everything is great and we're one united planet.
Slavery in their eyes only was officially ended when they got equal rights as a citizen. They were still discriminated up until a little after the Civil Rights Movement. That to them was still slavery.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2006, 08:34:45 pm »
The racist sentiment in this discussion is disturbing. Of course there are despicable black people and despicable white people; they're inherent in any population. Kramer just so happened to have some disruptive black people in his audience. But mischief is inevitable in any atmosphere -- Kramer should know this. He made a generalization that degraded the black race based on a sample of a few disruptive black men. I can pick out a few disruptive white men and women and then make the same generalization about the white race.

The underlying issue here is that black people and minorities are at a socioeconomical disadvantage. But it is ludicrous to say that this disadvantage implies inherent flaws and inferiorities in certain ethnicities. The middle class mires minorities in segregated ghettos and puts them at an educational disadvantage. We, the privileged, are the perpetrators of their socioeconomic disadvantage.

We stole them away from their homeland, brought them into slavery, and now we impose cultural oppression. We still have yet to make amends and pay the reparations. Affirmative action is not motivated by racism -- it's a means of fixing our mistakes.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 08:46:24 pm by Ender »

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2006, 09:12:55 pm »
Haha, I like how you generalized about black people. For one, none of my relatives ever were slaves, and I'm definitely not at a socioeconomical disadvantage  :P. Actually, I can go so far as to say that the majority of the minorities from where I am have the same educational advantages as any white. And even if they fail at academics, theres always rap music and basketball.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2006, 09:13:52 pm »
it is ludicrous to say that this disadvantage implies inherent flaws and inferiorities in certain ethnicities.
If they are just as capable as everyone else, why have affirmative action?

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2006, 09:20:32 pm »
it is ludicrous to say that this disadvantage implies inherent flaws and inferiorities in certain ethnicities.
If they are just as capable as everyone else, why have affirmative action?

Many believe that because of the centuries of slavery and the hopelessness accompanied with it, that the native black population has the lack of ambition inculcated upon them to the point where the people who caused this tragedy should make amends by offering incentives to attend colleges and pull their minority group out of this social funk.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 09:51:56 pm »
And even if they fail at academics, theres always rap music and basketball.
Haha

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 10:13:56 pm »
Many believe that because of the centuries of slavery and the hopelessness accompanied with it, that the native black population has the lack of ambition inculcated upon them to the point where the people who caused this tragedy should make amends by offering incentives to attend colleges and pull their minority group out of this social funk.
Yeah, because the majority of black people are actually smart enough to realize that the drugs, gangs, and other stupid shit they do [obviously I'm generalizing] won't get them into college.  I can think of one black person that goes to school with me that I know even gives a damn about his life.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine