Author Topic: New Design  (Read 20945 times)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: New Design
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 06:12:35 pm »
Yeah, I speak from experience. No, it doesn't make me angry, I don't get so mad I want to take a gun to school (I've seen the flash), I rarely even play CS anymore. I just think there is something fundamentally wrong with people who think it's ok to cheat in such a way. In essence, those people are the ones more likely to be the shooters at Columbine, not the poor kid who is frusterated because of the hackers.

Eh. I don't think like that. I just assume the ones that play counterstrike without hacking enjoy playing games, and the people that make hacks enjoy staring at asm. Those that use hacks enjoy not having to get too into the game, yet still feel like they're tearin it up.

The kids that shoot up schools have something wrong with their brain.

From what I've seen as a collective opinion from myg0t, however, they prefer to make the hacks and use them purely to see people's reactions, not because they want to practice their coding (which could be done in a more constructive way anyhow). And I think there _is_ something wrong with people who hack in online games, since they're basically lying to themselves and believing it. Anyway, that's a different story for a different thread, I'm sure.

Quik, you obviously don't speak from experience, most g0ts don't even hack in any of the games we rage nowadays.

And I don't play CS anymore. I'm talking about from a while ago, back before you had even heard of myg0t I'm sure.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 06:36:24 pm »
I didn't say that they created hacks to practice coding, at all. I said they just like staring at asm. :P
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 07:16:46 pm »
And I don't play CS anymore. I'm talking about from a while ago, back before you had even heard of myg0t I'm sure.
Then it'd have to have been over two years ago. And I know you played within two years.

Offline Ersan

• Hi! I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 08:34:12 pm »
myg0t's sole purpose is to annoy people.

Nobody thinks you're cool.  You're not profiting from this endeavor, and it's not something you can put on your resume.  If you take pride in annoying people then you have your own issues to work out, but don't bother us with them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 08:37:44 pm by Ersan »

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 08:55:54 pm »
myg0t's sole purpose is to annoy people.

Nobody thinks you're cool.  You're not profiting from this endeavor, and it's not something you can put on your resume.  If you take pride in annoying people then you have your own issues to work out, but don't bother us with them.
lol, no shit. Yes, I take pride in annoying people, aka you. Please stop QQing over the internet, baby.

Offline Ersan

• Hi! I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 10:44:22 pm »
WOW YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU'VE RUINED MY WHOLE DAY I HOPE YOU GAG ON PUBIC HAIR AND DIE

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 11:03:37 pm »
WOW YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU'VE RUINED MY WHOLE DAY I HOPE YOU GAG ON PUBIC HAIR AND DIE
/pat