Author Topic: WoW A.D.D  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
WoW A.D.D
« on: December 12, 2006, 10:13:36 am »
I can NEVER seem to play one character for long periods of time anymore.  Got my rogue to 34, so I jumped on and made a druid and now he's 14 - AND I've got a 20 paladin.

/sigh at getting bored easily.

:(

Anyone else like this?
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
Re: WoW A.D.D
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 04:12:14 pm »
I can NEVER seem to play one character for long periods of time anymore.  Got my rogue to 34, so I jumped on and made a druid and now he's 14 - AND I've got a 20 paladin.

Anyone else like this?
err... getting to 20 = easy as cake. You just need motivation to hit 60 :P... 40 is the halfway make timewise. 30s has to be the hardest time to level, since there aren't many quests available. I can't level any alts that high though... lvl 19 twink is my highest :P

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 06:38:35 pm »

Anyone else like this?
err... getting to 20 = easy as cake. You just need motivation to hit 60 :P... 40 is the halfway make timewise. 30s has to be the hardest time to level, since there aren't many quests available. I can't level any alts that high though... lvl 19 twink is my highest :P

I hate the 30s, painfully slow leveling :(

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 06:42:34 pm »

Anyone else like this?

only gets slower :P

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 07:00:46 pm »

Anyone else like this?

only gets slower :P

Not too bad in the 40s, lots of dungeons you can run.  ZF, ST, SM, ULDA, etc.  In the 30's you don't have much in the way of dungeons or questing.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 07:50:46 pm »
I've gone through 30s faster than 20s actually.

Maybe it's more motivating for a Warrior since he has to get herods stuff so I ran SM four times in one day. But also theres RFK, RFD, SM (Armory, Lib, GY, Cath), and Gnomer. I mainly quest in Arathi Highlands but now I mostly grind Instances.

39 Warrior 5 bars into it :D
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 02:14:05 am »
I always love the 30 range.. I seem to find a zillion quests to do. It's 40-50 that's a pain in the arse, because ZF and Maradon get boring, and I always seem to run out of quests. Hell, 50-60 seemed to go so much smoother than 40-50... But that's just me, I guess. (I'm at 48 on my druid now and am about to cry because I only have about one/two in each zone..)

Sometimes it takes more than just a little motivation to keep leveling. I wouldn't have gotten past thirty if I wasn't playing with people I liked, in a guild I liked, on a good server, and playing a class that I really really enjoyed. When I first got the game, I could hardly get past 20, because even if it was kind of fun, I just really didn't have much reason to play. That changed with time, but it did take a little effort.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 02:36:55 am »
I always love the 30 range.. I seem to find a zillion quests to do. It's 40-50 that's a pain in the arse, because ZF and Maradon get boring, and I always seem to run out of quests. Hell, 50-60 seemed to go so much smoother than 40-50... But that's just me, I guess. (I'm at 48 on my druid now and am about to cry because I only have about one/two in each zone..)

Sometimes it takes more than just a little motivation to keep leveling. I wouldn't have gotten past thirty if I wasn't playing with people I liked, in a guild I liked, on a good server, and playing a class that I really really enjoyed. When I first got the game, I could hardly get past 20, because even if it was kind of fun, I just really didn't have much reason to play. That changed with time, but it did take a little effort.
40-50 was definitely the fun killer for me. Seriously, the instances I ran grew boring. Quests were all over the place, and there was just an overall lack of entertainment for me.
errr... something like that...

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 02:52:01 am »
40-62 rocked, 30-39 failed.  :(
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 12:28:21 pm »
STV has to be the best quest hub in the game. the quest are for 30-43 and The pretty easy to do solo. The only thing you have to worry about is the occiasily gankers. Thats why you /whisper me and have me get down there to own them dave. Duh. Anyways at 34 you can get SM groups goind easy and thats the best way to level I think. You could get that quest from desolace where you kill 30 Undead Ravager and then you have to do all 4 bosses in SM and you get

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3148
or
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3934

Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 09:41:02 am »
Shrug, leveling sucks. 30-60 isn't hard, just a lot of work. 57-60 is the easiest. Strat, Scholo, BRD, etc. FTW.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.