Author Topic: ...New Fergie?  (Read 7313 times)

Offline abc

• View Profile
...New Fergie?
« on: December 16, 2006, 08:01:05 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4HjaFJjUE

You see, The reason why I posted this in the humor section was not because he's an idiot dressing up like a girl; the reason I posted it in the humor section, because he's an idiot dressing up as a girl and can't even lip sync worth shit.

Anyways, I was bored and had a slight chuckle...

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
Re: ...New Fergie?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 08:47:09 pm »
I like how you defend your reason for posting it here before any one reads it.

(By the way, that video sucks, not only is it a bad lip synker, it's a bad lip synker with a bad song.)

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 09:00:25 pm »
Uh huh.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 09:00:54 pm »
Heh, Even better.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFmMxkrPZ6Q&mode=related&search=

^ LMAO Watch the whole thing lol.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 09:04:42 pm by dlStevens »

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 12:36:53 am »
Bad song. -.- :P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 12:10:51 pm »

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 07:54:43 pm »
Damn mexicans.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 05:20:09 am »
Damn mexicans.
ZeroX, You have this really great ability to bump dead, usless topics and ruin them with stupid comments. Good job.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 05:21:59 pm »
Damn mexicans.
ZeroX, You have this really great ability to bump dead, usless topics and ruin them with stupid comments. Good job.

Damn Mexicans.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 07:04:50 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.
Did your parents drop-kick you into a bag filled with paint fumes as a baby?! What the fuck is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 07:09:15 pm by Super_X »

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 09:22:23 pm »
Um...yeah... :'(

:) ??? :o
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 05:40:30 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.
Did your parents drop-kick you into a bag filled with paint fumes as a baby?! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Low and behold Super_X telling me that my parents drop-kick me into a bag filled with paint fumes but it is you that has the mental disorder. You honstely dont have anything better to do then think of insults to come at me with? Do us all a favor and take your father's gun and look into the barrel and press the big shiny trigger.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 05:54:23 pm »
Actually, he didn't tell you anything; he asked you if that had happened.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 06:03:50 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.

Low and behold Super_X telling me that my parents drop-kick me into a bag filled with paint fumes but it is you that has the mental disorder. You honstely dont have anything better to do then think of insults to come at me with? Do us all a favor and take your father's gun and look into the barrel and press the big shiny trigger.
"Drop-kicked." It's past tense, fuck head.
If I have a mental disorder for thinking that you're an idiot, I'm sure a vast majority of the population has that disorder as well. And, My parents don't have guns, they're positive that I would hunt down people like you that waste my air and systematically exterminate all of you.

Besides, if you get your panties in a bunch over me asking you a question and issuing you a complement, there's something you can do. That thing is called "leaving." What you do is just close the Internet browser and never ever open it again.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 06:07:06 pm by Super_X »

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 08:20:28 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.

If I have a mental disorder for thinking that you're an idiot, I'm sure a vast majority of the population has that disorder as well. And, My parents don't have guns, they're positive that I would hunt down people like you that waste my air and systematically exterminate all of you.

Besides, if you get your panties in a bunch over me asking you a question and issuing you a complement, there's something you can do. That thing is called "leaving." What you do is just close the Internet browser and never ever open it again.

Shut up mexican.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 08:37:44 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.

Shut up mexican.
Wow, Arguing with an idiot can make you change races. I never knew that.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 08:56:30 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.

Shut up mexican.
Wow, Arguing with an idiot can make you change races. I never knew that.

Havent you noticed that you havent stop though? You seem to be replying after everything I say so that really makes you the idiot for arguing with one? Now stfu I dont really need you commenting on everything I say unless its a debate about something and your arguing my point, dont really need useless replys in a useless topic such as a "mexican" singing a fergie song.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 09:02:10 pm by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 09:50:52 pm »
Damn mexicans.

Damn Mexicans.

Shut up mexican.

QUOTEQUOTEQUOTEQUOTE

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 09:55:48 pm »
How could a fucking topic about Fergie, over a week old, have to do with Mexicans....

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 02:10:01 am »
Well it all began with the Turkish uprising back in the 70's, when Recep Ertegun blew up the Mexican Embassy in Turkey, demanding religious freedom. But thats another story.
The writ of the founders must endure.