Author Topic: The Lost Room  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
The Lost Room
« on: December 26, 2006, 03:30:07 am »
This is a SciFi mini-series that premiered a few weeks ago.  I don't know how many people have seen it, but I'm going to post it here since I haven't heard much talk about it from anyone here.

I was turned off by the ads for its release and wasn't very impressed by the 20 minutes of the first episode I watched (it was somewhere in the middle).  I thought it was somewhat bland, but now I realize that's because I didn't really understand what was going on.  My old boss had me and a few other friends out to his house to roleplay.  He based the adventure heavily on the story line behind this series and I had a blast.  It was one of the best sessions I've ever been to.  He tailored some of the details around the universe he'd created in his game (which, by the way, he's released again.  I'll post a link on the roleplaying forums after this), which made it even more awesome.

In any case, after having watched this series (it's a total of around 6 hours of viewing, split up into three episodes), I must recommend it to anyone who likes scifi movies!