Author Topic: Best Warrior Weapon!  (Read 4052 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Best Warrior Weapon!
« on: January 31, 2007, 01:37:50 pm »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Best Warrior Weapon!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:49:38 pm »
I'm pretty sure that's been posted here before.  If not, then I've seen it somewhere else...

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 06:49:55 pm »
That version isn't a real weapon.  This is -> http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28773.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 12:42:37 am »
Go figure that the "Best warrior weapon!" thread would be posted by ZeroX.

For the record, a protection Warrior carring that while tanking should be shot. Twice. A protection Warrior without a shield, even, should be shot.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 12:44:24 am »

For the record, a protection Warrior carring that while tanking should be shot. Twice. A protection Warrior without a shield, even, should be shot.

When did we get on the subject of protection warriors?  I'm pretty sure we're talking about Warriors with 2H specs...

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 01:58:20 am »
what fuckin ui mod is that lol... looks whack
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 04:09:41 am »
what fuckin ui mod is that lol... looks whack

A bunch of them.  I see CT and TitanBar, though I'm almost positive there's way more.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 11:54:39 am »
That version isn't a real weapon.  This is -> http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28773.

Iam sure they will come out with the legendary. It was Grom Hellscreams Axe and Grom is one of warcraft heros so why wouldnt his weapon be legendary. Then agian Arthas 2-H mace when he was a paladin is an Epic drop in Naxx.

P.S Joe what are you talking about proc warriors for? That is cleary a 2-h and Iam sure any retarded would now that you dont use that for proc so of course it would be an Arms warrior.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 03:55:38 pm »

Why? I tank with a 2H weapon just fine. In fact, I get compliments on my tanking. Arms spec ftw.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 04:10:26 pm »

Why? I tank with a 2H weapon just fine. In fact, I get compliments on my tanking. Arms spec ftw.

I have no doubt you can hold aggro quite well with a 2H weapon and DPS spec, but I do have high doubt that you'd be as competent a tank as someone with a 1H weapon, a shield and protection spec.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 05:13:06 pm »

You're not end-game yet though, unless I'm mistaken.

Iam sure they will come out with the legendary. It was Grom Hellscreams Axe and Grom is one of warcraft heros so why wouldnt his weapon be legendary. Then agian Arthas 2-H mace when he was a paladin is an Epic drop in Naxx.

Well, I was just saying that there is no single "best weapon" in the game, even for a class.

By the way, how do you figure that they'll put two axes, both belonging to Grom Hellscream, in the game? Unless I'm again mistaken, there wasn't any point in the plot where he put one axe down and grabbed a bigger one and had a significant difference. Arthas, however, tossed out his Paladin hammer in favour of Frostmourne, which would explain why his old hammer is a drop. I doubt they'd put two different items in the game, both claiming to be Grom Hellscream's axe.

Just a little thought.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 08:16:29 pm »

I'd wager he can tank better than your Felguard with a 2H weapon when he gets there. :P

favour

*twitch*

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 09:08:44 pm »

Well, I was just saying that there is no single "best weapon" in the game, even for a class.

By the way, how do you figure that they'll put two axes, both belonging to Grom Hellscream, in the game? Unless I'm again mistaken, there wasn't any point in the plot where he put one axe down and grabbed a bigger one and had a significant difference. Arthas, however, tossed out his Paladin hammer in favour of Frostmourne, which would explain why his old hammer is a drop. I doubt they'd put two different items in the game, both claiming to be Grom Hellscream's axe.

Just a little thought.

One says "still driping with Mannoths blood" The other says "The axe of hellscream has seen many battles" I am sure thatthe other one is going to be in a game. Its like Medivhs staff there are many kinds of Staffs named the same.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 03:42:18 pm »
One says "still driping with Mannoths blood" The other says "The axe of hellscream has seen many battles" I am sure thatthe other one is going to be in a game. Its like Medivhs staff there are many kinds of Staffs named the same.

Not quite, there are several different Staff of Medivhs only for itemization for different classes.  You might be able to upgrade your current Gorehowl, but the other one won't just be a drop.  I'd also like to note that the item you linked in the picture isn't even in the game data files; .it was added in a private emulation server.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:44:54 pm by Blaze »
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...