Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 8645 times)

trust

Re: My Introduction
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 06:59:11 pm »
one of the oldest private all male colleges in VA ^^.

In the country. In fact, it's older than the United States.

Anyway it's cool to see someone pretty close. When I first read your post I got excited thinking you were talking about Sydney but then I realized you said university.

Is it true that Longwood guys don't like H-SC guys because the H-SC guys take all of the Longwood women?

Nah just kidding...maybe I'll see you around. Probably not though since I'm not doing computer science or anything.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 07:06:45 pm »
one of the oldest private all male colleges in VA ^^.

In the country. In fact, it's older than the United States.

Anyway it's cool to see someone pretty close. When I first read your post I got excited thinking you were talking about Sydney but then I realized you said university.

Is it true that Longwood guys don't like H-SC guys because the H-SC guys take all of the Longwood women?

Nah just kidding...maybe I'll see you around. Probably not though since I'm not doing computer science or anything.
It's probably true in the sense of HSC guys getting the freshman girls I think.  From what I observed last year, a good amount of the freshman girls went out with older HSC guys that they meet at parties and stuff.

Longwood is very greek based.   I'm assuming that HSC is too.  To be honest, I stay as far away from anything greek that's not an academic organization or honor society.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 07:10:11 pm by Michael »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

trust

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 08:56:31 am »
Yeah pretty much all social activities are put on my one of the fraternities, but you don't have to be Greek to participate.

Are you going to be at any of the bandfest for Spring Weekend at LU?

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 10:57:04 pm »
Yeah pretty much all social activities are put on my one of the fraternities, but you don't have to be Greek to participate.

Are you going to be at any of the bandfest for Spring Weekend at LU?
Ah, read a bit too late.  but yeah, was there, were u?  Only bands I had heard of were bubba sparks and cartel.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 12:23:11 pm »
Which animes?
lol, strangely listing my top favorite requires careful thought.  But a few relatively recent series would be Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Shakugan no Shana, and CODE Geass.  A couple of oldies would be GTO and Akira.  I enjoy a wide range of genres though.

No American dubs? FMA, NGE, FLCL? If you couldnt decyfer the Animes I listed then you fail.

Welcome.  ;D
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.