Author Topic: Baldur's Gate  (Read 25604 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Baldur's Gate
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 02:07:36 am »
So, ancient topic, but I beat Baldur's Gate 2 again.

Last time I played it through, I only had one good character. This time, I had 6 awesome characters, since I went through every side quest I found. They were all user-created, but I'm 110% positive I could have assembled a force just as awesome with the PCs spread out throughout the game, since the gear (and player) make the character.

Last time I played it, the end boss battle took me two hours of real time to beat, with tons of reloading and such. This time, two minutes... with no damage done to me at all. Haha. Within 30 seconds it was over (just had to chase him down). A pic can be seen here:

My next goal: beat the expansion. My goal after that: beat the game again solo, with no party. :D

(I <3 this game.)

And at some point, I'm going to beat Planescape: Torment.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Baldur's Gate
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 02:56:45 am »
Beat the expansion. The last two bosses were fucking bitches. But I did it! :D
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.