Author Topic: JavaOp wont connect to wc3 Roc  (Read 9772 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: JavaOp wont connect to wc3 Roc
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 05:08:50 pm »
use game=tft with bnls jbls.org
else try with diablo 2 and an other bnls

You realize that bnls.jbls.org doesn't exist, and Diablo II is irrelevant to this problem, right? We're trying to pinpoint why WarCraft III isn't working for him.

He didn't say bnls.jbls.org.  He said he was using the bnls server at jbls.org.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 11:39:35 pm »
I don't think that one exists. It's hdx.jbls.org.

And I doubt using an older core would help any. Try an older BNetLogin plugin. That's stayed pretty constant through development, with Lockdown being the only major change in a long time.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline LordVader

• Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
    • James Moss on the web!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 11:28:45 pm »
Out of curiosity does the current core support all the older things for rcrs etc.. that was replaced with the bnls stuff functionality wise? like if I were to go back to an older bnetlogin plugin and had access to a rcrs server or emulated a rcrs server perfectly would the older bnetlogin plugins work correctly still?

I'm thinking I may try to work on having localhashing, rcrs, and bnls options available for users, the rcrs protocal iago had setup was so simple it's a waste to not have that as an option I still have an rcrs server somewhere I can work on add a checkrevision cache db or something. Or if  someone would be willing to help me with lockdown a little (not spoon feeding) I could get it fully working again probably.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 11:39:24 pm by LordVader »

Offline 3ICE

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 08:20:32 am »
Out of curiosity does the current core support all the older things for rcrs etc.. that was replaced with the bnls stuff functionality wise? like if I were to go back to an older bnetlogin plugin and had access to a rcrs server or emulated a rcrs server perfectly would the older bnetlogin plugins work correctly still?

I'm thinking I may try to work on having localhashing, rcrs, and bnls options available for users, the rcrs protocal iago had setup was so simple it's a waste to not have that as an option I still have an rcrs server somewhere I can work on add a checkrevision cache db or something. Or if  someone would be willing to help me with lockdown a little (not spoon feeding) I could get it fully working again probably.
As far as i know Blizzard Patched it. That is why we had to switch to BNLS/JBLS.
I expect it being patched sometime soon too.  ;)

Offline LordVader

• Knowledge is power.
    • View Profile
    • James Moss on the web!
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 03:24:14 pm »

As far as i know Blizzard Patched it. That is why we had to switch to BNLS/JBLS.
I expect it being patched sometime soon too.  ;)

You are mistaken, d2 clients and warcraft III clients still work thru the old rcrs server, what happend was when they added lockdown starcraft and the rest the checkrevision got fubar, soo the solution was adding bnls support which is a good thing..
No rcrs servers are online anymore because of this to my knowledge.
But bnet didn't do anything to "patch" rcrs by any means, they just patched specific clients..
Which rcrs just needs to be updated for the clients affected by this (lockdown).

If there was an updated rcrs server there is no reason the older beta 41 on www.javaop.com clients wouldn't still be able to work, they just wouldn't be uptodate with any current or future additions/updates.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:28:38 pm by LordVader »

Offline 3ICE

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 03:19:57 am »
NOW IT WORKS!

I could connect my bot so BNLS is back again! Works for War3 atleast. Thx for fixing it HdxBmx!

U roX.

Offline DBX_5

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 03:45:25 am »
well I have done every thing but converting to an older Bnet plugin, because I cant find the older ones >.>

I also noticed something, it doesnt work at all for any client from blizzard >.> I tested all of them just in case and non of them work they all give me the same error >.>

Offline DBX_5

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 07:20:38 pm »
ok I got the problem solved, the issue was that I was using Core 40b not 42, now that I have moved on to 42 this problem has been solved, thank you to those that tried to help.

Resolved.