Author Topic: Visit to the Bird Breeder!  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Ender

• View Profile
Visit to the Bird Breeder!
« on: June 06, 2007, 10:56:44 pm »

and more... (#2 is the one above)

1 3 4

The pied-face on my right shoulder is Sparky, aka Sparta. The whiteface on my right is Marshmellow aka Marshy. (Marshmellow's name is intentionally misspelled for the sake of irony... he's not at all mellow.) The hybrid on my finger is Sir Simon. He's only got one leg : ( His other was amputated because it had a tumor. He's a sweet bird and he's got a sterling character =) Note that Sparky, Marshy, and Sir Simon are all Cockatiels.

The two birds on the perch in the background are Golden Conures named Jordan and Ginger (not sure which is which). They're endangered species. =( since they're endangered and =) since I got to meet them!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Visit to the Bird Breeder!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 11:01:39 pm »
Oh my, that's a lot of birds.

Did you buy them all? Or just hang out with them and crack jokes (and walnuts for them to eat) at the store?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Ender

• View Profile
Re: Visit to the Bird Breeder!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:01:50 am »
Hehe. The two on my shoulders are my birds and the other three are the breeder's :P