Author Topic: Hello People  (Read 8182 times)

Offline B.l.i.z.z.a.r.d

• View Profile
Hello People
« on: July 23, 2007, 03:19:37 am »
hello :)

Name: Paul
Intrests: Warcraft/Clan/Forums/Music/And Girls !

Needs: Just after a little help on some the JavaOp2 im using. I need to get fammiliar with it however, i cant really read through lots and lots of Pages of guides and descriptions. If u can help please let me know and i shall reward!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Hello People
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 01:51:35 pm »
javaop?

are you lying?  nobody uses that

I mean hi

Offline chuck

• Canadian Biathlete
    • View Profile
    • Chucks Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 06:19:44 pm »
Needs: Just after a little help on some the JavaOp2 im using. I need to get fammiliar with it however, i cant really read through lots and lots of Pages of guides and descriptions. If u can help please let me know and i shall reward!
What kind of reward? (hint: $$)
Chucks Blog
JavaOp2 Plugins

Error, keyboard not connected. Press F1 to continue.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 06:37:54 pm »

Actually, javaop2 is the base for the very heavily used hosting bots in use by a DotA gaming league (TDA, site is dota-allstars.com).  It's actually pretty cool what Wuffle has done.  The bot runs on a dedicated server, hosts a game on LAN and then advertises it as a private game on battle.net.  Users can then join the game from battle.net and play in LAN mode (advantageous because the traffic doesn't go through battle.net first allowing lower total latency).

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 08:26:39 pm »

Actually, javaop2 is the base for the very heavily used hosting bots in use by a DotA gaming league (TDA, site is dota-allstars.com).  It's actually pretty cool what Wuffle has done.  The bot runs on a dedicated server, hosts a game on LAN and then advertises it as a private game on battle.net.  Users can then join the game from battle.net and play in LAN mode (advantageous because the traffic doesn't go through battle.net first allowing lower total latency).

Those guys are still at it? I used to talk to those guys about the bots they used back in the day... years ago. They do some interesting stuff with bots, the ideas are staggering sometimes. I'm not surprised in the least to hear that JavaOp2 is still in use in such a way. :p
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 12:09:28 am »

iago allows them to do this. why?
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 12:12:11 am »

iago allows them to do this. why?
why wouldnt he?

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 12:12:44 am »
allows? he made the code public domain...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 12:24:02 am »
Exactly. My code is public domain and people are free to do what they wish for it. Why wouldn't I allow somebody the freedom to modify my code? I didn't write it to profit, hell, I've barely even used the damn thing. I wrote it to learn and I couldn't be happier that others are using it.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 09:27:59 am »
Exactly. My code is public domain and people are free to do what they wish for it. Why wouldn't I allow somebody the freedom to modify my code? I didn't write it to profit, hell, I've barely even used the damn thing. I wrote it to learn and I couldn't be happier that others are using it.

Well I guess I have that business man mantely. Always looking for a quick buck  :P. But I respect how you handle yourself with it and just allow them to keep going about their business.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline B.l.i.z.z.a.r.d

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 09:36:38 am »
Just wondering when i go to invite the bot on battle net why it doesnt accept, i have read the commands page and it says to type -accept, but its still not working anyhelp?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 10:51:59 am »
When I wrote it, I didn't have access to a War3 clan and nobody who promised to test it for me ever did anything. So I never actually tested the War3 clan commands..

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 01:21:08 pm »
When I wrote it, I didn't have access to a War3 clan and nobody who promised to test it for me ever did anything. So I never actually tested the War3 clan commands..
You fail at life. Kill yourself.

You probably could have had 7 people from x86 make a clan, or however many it takes (the annoying amount of people).

Offline B.l.i.z.z.a.r.d

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 01:47:25 pm »

ok, what about its relevance to shitlisting people, if i give it ops can it kick shitlisted/tagged people from the channel?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 02:07:36 pm »
I could test that easily,  I didn't need a clan for that. But I've never even _seen_ a real clan before, I got out of the scene before clans became official, so it was all guesswork. Maybe somebody else around here can fix it, try posting on the JavaOp board. :)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 06:41:51 pm »
I got out of the scene before clans became official

The scene. You're such an elite ex-scene hax0r. ;)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 08:35:34 am »
Haha, I noticed the use of "scene" too.  :P I miss the bnet scene, that was the days man.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 09:19:43 am »
I miss the good bnet scene.  Some of the other parts of it sucked.  Most of it was good, though :P

[edit]
Hah!  I still remember when ladder wasn't abused to hell :P  I was in the top 100 once.  ROFL!