Author Topic: Guitar Hero 3...  (Read 14828 times)

trust

Re: Guitar Hero 3...
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 11:34:44 am »
Hitmen are you on easy?

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 12:14:39 pm »
Hitmen are you on easy?

He wouldn't be boasting unless he's on expert, I think.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2007, 12:28:59 pm »
Definitely expert.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 12:51:35 pm »
Couldn't tell, all I saw was "E."

Offline slinky

• Don't touch my cookie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 10:46:45 pm »
GH3 is definitely awesome...if you exclude the random placing of notes, such as in The Devil Went Down to Georgia. That song pisses me off, the notes don't even match up to the rhythm of the song. And they should have done the Charlie Daniels Band version...not the gay effed up version they put on there.
"But I still believe in immortal love, and I know there's someone above. Shinedown don't take it away from me no, and I know you know how yeah. Shinedown, just give me a chance to feel it, it's taken forever to get me off the ground." -Godsmack

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 10:55:59 pm »
GH3 is definitely awesome...if you exclude the random placing of notes, such as in The Devil Went Down to Georgia. That song pisses me off, the notes don't even match up to the rhythm of the song. And they should have done the Charlie Daniels Band version...not the gay effed up version they put on there.

Heh, on what difficulty are you complaining?  :P

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 01:10:36 am »
It matches up fine on expert. And the metal version is way more Metal, total win.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 02:06:25 am »

Heh, on what difficulty are you complaining?  :P

She plays on hard. Medium for One -- the shredding solo kicks her ass. She also has a "I Beat My Boyfriend at Guitar Hero" shirt which she wears proudly.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 03:13:54 am »
You can accumulate more than enough star power to get through solo #1, the rest is easy.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2008, 01:48:16 pm »
It matches up fine on expert. And the metal version is way more Metal, total win.

That's what I was getting at; A lot of the songs don't match very well on the easier versions.  :)

Offline slinky

• Don't touch my cookie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 02:26:00 pm »
I'm telling you, the notes do not match up perfectly for the harder versions. Especially not expert. And like i said on The Devil Went Down to Georgia, unless theres some part that i can't hear, and believe me, i can hear all the parts perfectly fine, the notes do NOT match up. Especially not on expert. And as far as One goes Joe, I've been practicing...I've gotten better. Except now Dahnke took it back, and I have to retrieve it, otherwise I'd kick some major ass. Although, I do like how the notes are set up for Knights of Cydonia, except that song just pisses me off on hard, simply because of the bpm.
"But I still believe in immortal love, and I know there's someone above. Shinedown don't take it away from me no, and I know you know how yeah. Shinedown, just give me a chance to feel it, it's taken forever to get me off the ground." -Godsmack

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 11:35:57 pm »
I'm telling you, the notes do not match up perfectly for the harder versions. Especially not expert. And like i said on The Devil Went Down to Georgia, unless theres some part that i can't hear, and believe me, i can hear all the parts perfectly fine, the notes do NOT match up. Especially not on expert.
Yes, they do. There are two guitar tracks. In the boss battle you are playing the rythm track, and if you have the DLC you play the lead track. It matches up rather perfectly. Maybe you can't hear it fine?

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 11:53:03 pm »
They still haven't put any DLC up for PC.  :-\

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 12:22:39 am »
I know how you feel... I have it for ps2.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 01:09:26 am »
They still haven't started shipping the replacement disks to fix the mono only sound and bring DLC to the Wii :(
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology