Author Topic: Burning an old house  (Read 3108 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Burning an old house
« on: December 26, 2007, 08:42:03 pm »
http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2970634

What do you all think?  I'm not going to comment on it, I want to know the general consensus of the population here.

trust

Re: Burning an old house
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 08:51:05 pm »
I don't see a problem with it. I bet it was fun to watch.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 10:20:34 pm »
Why would anybody have a problem with it? Unless the people who burnt it down are idiots and didn't know how to do it properly, I don't see any issues.

My family burned my aunt and uncles cottage two winters ago so they could build their new cottage. They did it during winter to make it difficult for fire to spread, and they removed anything toxic first. I don't know how there could be a problem if it's done right.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 11:04:18 pm »
Why would anybody have a problem with it? Unless the people who burnt it down are idiots and didn't know how to do it properly, I don't see any issues.

My family burned my aunt and uncles cottage two winters ago so they could build their new cottage. They did it during winter to make it difficult for fire to spread, and they removed anything toxic first. I don't know how there could be a problem if it's done right.

OH NOES Al Gore is going to have a hissy fit about all the carbon dioxide being released :P stupid environmentalist...
Anyways  I don't have a problem with it, and it would be cool to witness, as trust said.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 12:35:30 pm »
I personally woulda cleared out all that brush that was next to the house, and maybe that tree, too.  It's fun burning shit.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 05:45:13 pm »
Yeah, why would there be a problem with this? Who cares. It's in the middle of nowhere, and it's on their land.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 06:26:34 pm »

OH NOES Al Gore is going to have a hissy fit about all the carbon dioxide being released :P stupid environmentalist...
Anyways  I don't have a problem with it, and it would be cool to witness, as trust said.

So you put an opinion in Al Gore's mouth, then call him stupid for it. That's a fantastic argument!

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 06:29:22 pm »
So you put an opinion in Al Gore's mouth, then call him stupid for it. That's a fantastic argument!
He'd make a good politician!
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 11:10:56 pm »
That was... really dumb.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 12:02:51 pm »
Yeah, why would there be a problem with this? Who cares. It's in the middle of nowhere, and it's on their land.
I don't agree with your last argument there haha. Other than that, I too think it would be neat to watch :D. Probably a bad idea in my county with all of the fires recently, someone would probably phone in the police if they saw it.

Offline chuck

• Canadian Biathlete
    • View Profile
    • Chucks Blog
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 02:16:08 pm »
He'd make a good politician!
Exactly!
Chucks Blog
JavaOp2 Plugins

Error, keyboard not connected. Press F1 to continue.