Author Topic: :(  (Read 19416 times)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: :(
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 06:52:37 pm »
ugh.. sorry i've been at robotics club since 9:30ish AM.. I just got back...

Uh, and update.... We talked this morning (i called her, because she signed off last night sending me a lot *a lot* of crying faces.. and this time it wasn't her saying "I'm sorry dale... I can't do this"... It was more like ":'( im so confused" the I need you attitude) So mm, I called her, and she woke up fairly fast, I think she probably just got to sleep... (this was at 9ish a.m) and she was still kind of crying and sniffling and more gentle, then pushy if you know what I mean... So that's practically the whole update.... I think she realizes, that I *kind* of can live without her... and it hurst her soo much, and I think she can't live without me... and to be honest... I don't think I can live without her... I just... I fake it.

EDIT: Sorry if my splurr was unclear, or not to the point, I'm wicked tired...

EDIT 2: She just called me, after I text her, and she seems fine... So fuck? I'm confused.

You can live without her, it's just gonna be hard for a long time.

Also, she'll always be confusing.  My ex, who I still like and I'm quite sure she likes likes me but doesnt want to date now that she's back from Thailand, has had a dude hitting on her (around me, but she keeps inviting me places :(, not fun).  She doesnt really give this guy the "go away" cold shoulder ... sometimes seems flirty back, and he's paid for her drinks a couple of times (he's 18, she's 21, weird).  But she'll text me saying "He is hitting on me.  I'm not ok with that" or last night driving me home she said "That was like slow torture" (the hour drive back from El Paso with the dude, me, another friend, and her).
Weird?  Yes.  Confusing?  Hell yes.  Do I still really friggin' like this chick?  Yes :-\.

Not all girls are confusing. It could be that you're just  attracted to the wrong pool of women.

You show me a woman that isn't confusing and I'll show you that "she" is actually a dude.  :-X

For all women W not confusing there exists a penis P > 0 such that [tex]P \in W[/tex]...

Sounds like unconfusing women are continuously male!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2008, 06:56:04 pm »
Uhm, basically...?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2008, 11:07:21 pm »
You suck at math.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2008, 11:11:39 pm »
...i called her...So mm, I called her...,

Mistake #1.

Yea, by calling her you've given her the power of knowing she can control you. Now that she knows you've taken the bait, she will stick the hook in your jaw.

It will be childs play now for her to control the situation. Contrary to what others may of said on these boards, all females are the same.

They are extremely manipulative creatures who use confusion as a tool to get what they want. You apply the same basic principals to all females, and you know all of their little tricks.

One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 01:28:03 am »
...i called her...So mm, I called her...,

Dale, all I have to say concerning your girlfriend is this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 12:53:44 pm »
Code: [Select]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:03:29 pm by abc »

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 04:09:38 pm »
Well, she signed on AIM today, and literally with one minute of signing on she IMed me.

Started off same old stuff in the beginning, but later I just got pissed with her repeating "I'm sorry.. no more chances" and shit, even though I never asked about another chance. I finally told her everything, the absolute truth, I told her she's making a mistake and mark my words she'll regret it (I told her that about 2 years and a half ago, [we were broke up for the 1st time back then] and then she came crawling back and saying I was right it was a mistake) So mm, I basically told her I don't give a fuck anymore I'm tired of feeling like shit all the time and apologizing for the mistakes I've made and I'm tired taking pills 24/7 just to fall asleep or to calm my anxiety and shit. So mm, I told her she'll never hear anything as far as sorrow or sadness from me to her again.

We'll see where this takes us, but she's stubborn usually so it might be a while.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:47 pm »
If I were in your situation...

If this is the first time she's gone emo, I would probably let it slide.

If it's not the first time, I would consider being 100% honest with her and telling her that you feel like you're being controlled.

Just what I would do.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 05:16:06 pm »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:03:36 pm by abc »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 06:06:29 pm »
Er, I hate the word Emo

No need to get all emo about it.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 06:19:20 pm »

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 10:24:36 pm »
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate news, but look at it this way, you're free from any obligation you had to her. :)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 10:34:05 pm »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:03:48 pm by abc »

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 11:18:42 pm »
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate news, but look at it this way, you're free from any obligation you had to her. :)

Thanks.
But you know, I'm really not as happy as what you'd think..

I understand that, but like I said, I still believe this to be a case of infatuation more than anything else. I'm sure in the upcoming weeks, months, or even years, you'll realize that. That's not to say that I'm discounting your feelings for her, because I've been in your shoes before, and it sucks trying to piece together a broken heart. And even if you manage to, it's still not the same.

Best wishes, though. :)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2008, 12:53:43 am »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:03:56 pm by abc »