Author Topic: All homicides in my county, last year, were committed by illegals  (Read 4594 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
http://www.lcsun-news.com/news/ci_8711218

"There were six homicides in Doña Ana County last year," Franco said. "All of those were committed by illegals (immigrants). Officer-involved shootings are increasing. Smugglers and other illegals used to just give up, but now they're stopping and fighting. ...The sad thing is that (Mexican) drug cartels have better communications and weapons than we do."

So far this year, Mexican drug smugglers have driven through border fencing along New Mexico Highway 9, which parallels the border between Santa Teresa and Columbus, at least four times.
uhm, yeah ... that's not scary at all.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: All homicides in my county, last year, were committed by illegals
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 05:45:20 pm »
That's unfortunate, but I think people will kill regardless of race. I don't think one is particularly more passive or more malicious than the other.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 06:43:49 pm »
People do kill regardless of race ... but 100% of homicide last was committed by illegals?  Maybe if we stopped letting illegals over it'd stop the crime.

... or at least issue boxes of ammo and permits for drug dealer smuggler hunting, that'd be awesome
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 07:11:28 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 07:03:53 pm »
In my city, I'd estimate that 80% of homicides (or more) are committed by natives. However, they were here first, and we're the immigrants, so that's sort of the opposite situation.

What do you suggest?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 07:14:20 pm »
Since you can't kick them out ... (A) police need to be more focused on substantial crimes than frivolous crimes; (B) people should be able to protect themselves (maybe a highschool class on self defense, then a weapons course as a STEP 2); (C) re: organized crime, policing needs to be taken to the next level.  Infiltrate the organization and kill everyone starting at the top.

I'm sure I could go on, but I'm tired.  Stupid allergies.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 07:23:03 pm »
Oddly enough, I don't think killing people is going to solve the problem.
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 07:24:09 pm »
That is pretty odd seeing as how killing a murderer means that the murderer can't murder anymore.  And it's an awesome deterrent, too.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 07:26:54 pm »
Well, you said it's drugdealers causing the problems, right? Well, the solution is easy -- start throwing all drug users in jail (or killing them) -- cutting off the dealers' cashflow should solve everything !

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 07:29:53 pm »
They aren't the only problem, but around here the smugglers are a big part of it.

We tried making drugs illegal .. that didnt work.  Drugs should be legal and have heavy penalties for abuse (driving while under the influence, *CRIME* under the influence, etc).
If drugs were legal we'd have way fewer issues with mexicans (and other people from the south) because there'd be not drugs, that's a large part of the criminal industry.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 07:34:21 pm »
We tried making drugs illegal .. that didnt work.
Murders are illegal, and they still happen, too. Should they remain legal?

(I'm not saying I disagree, but I think that you're making too big of a jump)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 07:35:35 pm »
That is pretty odd seeing as how killing a murderer means that the murderer can't murder anymore.  And it's an awesome deterrent, too.
I can't argue with your first sentence as it is a fact. I can argue against your second point with statistics. States that have abolished or reinstated the death penalty have seen no statistically valid difference before and after.
errr... something like that...

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 07:46:49 pm »
They aren't the only problem, but around here the smugglers are a big part of it.

We tried making drugs illegal .. that didnt work. Drugs should be legal and have heavy penalties for abuse (driving while under the influence, *CRIME* under the influence, etc).
If drugs were legal we'd have way fewer issues with mexicans (and other people from the south) because there'd be not drugs, that's a large part of the criminal industry.

Alcohol is regarded as a drug.

You've been committed for DWI/DUI in the past.

By your logic, you should be heavily punished.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 07:50:40 pm »
We tried making drugs illegal .. that didnt work.
Murders are illegal, and they still happen, too. Should they remain legal?

(I'm not saying I disagree, but I think that you're making too big of a jump)

Doing drugs, on its own, is a victimless crime.  Doing drugs only hurts the drug user.  The user can abuse the drugs then things get bad, that's why more strict penalties would be nice.

We tried making drugs illegal .. that didnt work. Drugs should be legal and have heavy penalties for abuse (driving while under the influence, *CRIME* under the influence, etc).
Alcohol is regarded as a drug.
You've been committed for DWI/DUI in the past.
By your logic, you should be heavily punished.
1) I've been committed to what for a DWI? 
2) I got a DWI?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 07:56:32 pm »
Doing drugs, on its own, is a victimless crime.  Doing drugs only hurts the drug user.  The user can abuse the drugs then things get bad, that's why more strict penalties would be nice.
Let's look at a slightly different (and somewhat exaggerated) scenario. Say you buy shoes made by a brand, say, Adidiboks. The company that makes these shoes openly admits that they use slave labour to make them. While wearing those shoes isn't a crime, and there's certainly no victim to you wearing those shoes (unless they're like some bright orange shoes I saw a guy wearing today, those have plenty of victims), but you're still supporting the crimes being committed.

This is the type of activity I was alluding to in my first post here -- doing the drugs themselves may be victimless, and if they were legal, everything might be fine -- but by doing them now, you're supporting this trafficking that you're talking about, and likely a lot of the murders/other crimes that go along with it.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 08:03:24 pm »
Doing drugs now, yes, supports crime. 

I'm not advocating doing drugs or supporting any crime, I don't see what you're getting at.